Uninstall the Previous Version and try this ... Let me know if works. A Thanks go to those who have made this possible.
..:: DFoX ::..
The new TomTom GO Mobile app is a sleek combination of the latest TomTom car navigation technology and world-class traffic information. You will always choose the best route available based on accurate, real-time traffic information that gets you to your destination faster, every day.
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
- Improved arrival announcement: your app will now clearly communicate the full address and house number when you are close to arriving at a waypoint or your destination. The improved arrival announcement will be displayed on the screen and also read out to you.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Re: Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.9 Build 1273 Patched
Have a question regarding postcodes with Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.9 Build 1273 UK Map.
When using post code in the search function it brings up the street name but does not give a drop down or further input box to add street/house numbers. If i click on the street then add number before the street and select show on map it finds the correct address and number and navigates to it.