GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: iPhone TomTom USA Version 1.6 With Radar Safety Speed Cameras Map Version 8.60.312

macosxapp is offline Master Sergeant
    Thanks

iPhone TomTom USA Version 1.6 With Radar Safety Speed Cameras Map Version 8.60.312

THIS VERSION HAS EXTRA ITEMS AND FEATURES THAT THE RETAIL VERSION OF USA & CANADA ON APPLE APP STORE DOES NOT HAVE ARE:

* Latest map of USA, Canada, & Mexico with version 8.60.3121
    * Additional map of Mexico integrated into the app
    * Radar safety speed cameras with red light cameras at intersections

iPhone TomTom Europe Version 1.6 With Radar Safety Speed Cameras Map Version 8.60.3121 ipa

This is a custom made ipa file of TomTom Mobile Navigator that covers USA, Canada, & Mexico with the latest version of 1.6 for iPhone, iTouch, and iPad, and with its latest map version 8.60.3121 that included such features as:

1. IQ route
    2. Text to speech
    3. Advance Lane assistance
    4. Google POI search
    5. Navigate to photo
    6. Retina display graphics
    7. Map Share
    8. Radar safety speed cameras with red light cameras at intersections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you all have noticed that I added extra features that the retail Tomtom Mobile Navigator for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch don't come with are :

1. Detailed map seamlessly covering the USA, Canada and Mexico - unsimplified version.Map coverage statistics:

* countries fully covered (99.9%): the US (all states, including Hawaii
    and Alaska), Canada (all provinces) and Puerto Rico.
    * includes over 7 million Points of Interest
    * countries partially covered: Mexico
    * roads covered: over 7.4 million miles
    * additional information: Street level coverage for 40% of the population in Mexico with detailed coverage of 23 cities including Mexico City and Guadalajara
    * additional information: 100% of connected network of major roads that allows you seamless navigation throughout Mexico.
    * additional information: over 1500 miles of additional coverage added in Canada

2. Radar Safety Speed Cameras with Red Light Cameras at Intersections. The TomTom Safety Camera Service provides audio and visual alerts of dangerous intersections on your route. With this service, you'll know which intersections are monitored by red light cameras.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The app only works for jailbroken iPhone, iPad, and iTouch with Installous already installed into the iDevice. Installous is an app that allow you to install cracked apps onto your iDevice. You can find Installous in Cydia by adding:

cydia.hackulo.us repo under:

Manage / Sources / Edit / Add

1. Text To Speech voices are in the following languages:

* American (US) English
    * Mexican Spanish - Espanol Mexicano
    * Canadian French - Francais Canadienne

IN ORDER FOR TEXT TO SPEECH VOICE TO WORK. YOUR iDEVICE MUST BE SET TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES ABOVE, BY GOING TO:

Settings / General / International / Language
    and chose one of the languages listed above
    Text to speech voice will have the (Computer) indicated right next to the voice name

2. Non Text To Speech voices and premium voices are included in other languages that can be used in any language setting on your iDevice.

Code:
    http://hotfile.com/list/1161082/6b72ccf

2. The Following User Says Thank You to macosxapp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: iPhone TomTom USA Version 1.6 With Radar Safety Speed Cameras Map Version 8.60.31

Thank you very much.

Hodrik

arttext is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: iPhone TomTom USA Version 1.6 With Radar Safety Speed Cameras Map Version 8.60.31

THX a lot

treoluv is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

FYI, mapshare doesn't work for this custom map version [just like my TT PNA Go 720 (navcore 9.051) and USA_CAN_MEX 860.3121 or North_America_P_860.3121 maps version.]

alfred8 is offline Private
    Thanks

Can you explain how I get the downloaded ipa file to install using Installous? I have Installous on my Ipad but do not know how to install the app. I have used winscp to put app onto applications folder of the ipad but TomTom does not show up. Thanks!

alfred8 is offline Private
    Thanks

Cancel this request about how to install this app. I found answer to which folder to put the app.

firebrain is offline Private
    Thanks

Anyway to get traffic to work?

Thanks

nice one

thanx

treoluv is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

I don't know if anyone has a problem with "Error during planning" when using this mod version. I have this issue with a trip over 50 miles. Go back to the official 1.6.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrain View Post
    Anyway to get traffic to work?
    Yes, of course. Can you just shell out twenty buck a year?
    Last edited by treoluv; 20th February 2011 at 07:28.

frodbonzi is offline Private
    Thanks

Fantastic - works like a charm

Only annoyance is that the app store thinks that it's TomTom Europe (because it's modded from that), and tells me there's an update available... I can live with that