GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By priyen

Thread: Tomtom One XL 340-S Navcore

Thanks

Tomtom One XL 340-S Navcore

Hi im a new user on the forum, can anyone please help? I have a tomtom one-xl 340-s with current 9.026 navcore and North america v 845.
    Btw this is a hacked version (not the offical navcore or map)
    Is there a specific navcore i can use to get these features out of my tomtom?

-> Listening to music while navigating . Ex. "Turn Left At Jane St in 100 meters" and after i turn it restores music or w/e while navigating, then when its near the next turn "music is paused" or something "turn left @ ...w/e" you know what i mean
    -> Live Services? Free? i dont know if this is possible

so anyways if anyone knows wat navcore or how i can get the first and second item ^^/ feature onto my tomtom, please tell me =) thanks, and help is always appreciated
    pasasde likes this.

heijx is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

Re: Tomtom One XL 340-S Navcore

About MP3 functionality like you describe: if it is not available in your Navcore (9.026 SE I presume) it is not available in any other SE navcore. You can try and request one of the other navcore modders, DarkMireille. She (or he?) dwells on other forums but you can google for the name in combination with navcore 8.544 Start.

Live Services: You need either a built-in GPRS unit (Go *40, *50, 1000) or a HDTraffic module (power plug with GPRS modem built in) so basically you always need to have a SIM card issued by Tomtom. So the answer is no.

Thanks

ok i put the mp3d file in the bin folder (now its the only file in the bin folder) and also i made a mp3 folder and put a mp3 in it. when i boot my gps, no sounds comes out of it, no mp3 or navigation sounds. although it shows mp3 is playing but no sound. and YES it is internal speaker.

LostinLaJolla is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I also have a XL340S and no matter what navcore I use, I can't get the mp3 player to work. Document reader and photo viewer work fine with x40 emulation, but not mp3 player. The computer voice TTS doesn't work either with x40.
    With xls and x40light, computer voice works but I don't get the Music Player/Photo Viewer/Document Reader options in the menus.

optimvs is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I have exactly the same shame problem that you have LostinLaJolla, I triend with many addons, but none of them work right at navcore 9, please If some one knows how to add the Photo Viewer icon (with menus or SDKregistry), please write us!!!