Maps that were installed:
Western Europe 845.2647
Eastern Europe 845.2666
This configuration worked perfectly.
Then I've done some research on this site and got 2 different navcores:
9.200.rider3.CAB-navcore-RIDER and the 9205, users stated that these navcores are working fine on Rider 2. Also, 2 new maps were downloaded (based on previous posts)
I've used Easy Activator with the latest meta file, all patching ect worked fine with no error message. So I've tried to combine these maps and navcores.
The problem is that no matter what I try my device restarts after booting.
With 9.200.rider3.CAB-navcore-RIDER+Central_and_Eastern_Europe_860 it boots then I got some message about legal stuff, I press ok, then is restarts.
Just started playing with the rider software, So I don't know how much I can help, but....
I took a half dead (No Sound Output) XL One and sucessfully loaded 9205 onto it using map 860 3101. I Had issues until I did a completely clean install. I used a clean formatted SD Card and all works great.
Your issues could be as simple as a conflict with the old mapsettings file.
Try a clean install.
Remember.... There are only 3 rules for computers.... BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP