GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: What NavCore for my TT One (should be the very first TT One ) with 32MB RAM? HELP

Thanks

What NavCore for my TT One (should be the very first TT One ) with 32MB RAM? HELP

Hi.
    I have a TT One (should be the very first TT One) with 32MB RAM and the external SD slot card.
    I have some questions:

1. Is a SE navcore better than a No SE Navcore?
    2. Can I put into my device a SE navcore?
    3. Can I put into my device the latest version (9.x) directly?
    4. What TT functionality can I use with this device (TTS, IQRoute, ALG, HNR..)?
    5. Is needed to use the file setconfig.txt? If yes, how should I set it?

Thanks!

Silverhawk is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: What NavCore for my TT One (should be the very first TT One ) with 32MB RAM? HELP

SE navcores are better in my opinion, since they don't need to be patched if you download maps from the forum. I've tried several different navcores on my TT ONE v2 but keep coming back to SE Navcore 8.412.1236. You can get it at: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service. It works great on 32MB devices and can use maps with ALG and IQ Routes. The 9.x navcores are designed for wide-screen TT's; I can never get them to look right on my TT ONE.

Have fun, and don't forget to backup your TT before you start playing with it.

Thanks

Re: What NavCore for my TT One (should be the very first TT One ) with 32MB RAM? HELP

Hi and thanks for answering.
    I have read on the forum (here: navcore 9.101 TT one 3rd edition) people that has on the One 3rd Edition the Navcore 9.051.503855, so if the 9.x Navcore are for 16:9 device how can it work properly?
    Can you give more info how configure the setconfig.txt? What device emulation?
    Thanks!