GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Updating Navcore

Thanks

Updating Navcore

Hello folks......

I have a TT One XL with Navcore 8.010, Bootloader 5.5022

Whats the latest Navcore i could use and how do i install it.

I have searched the forum but found no straight forward instructions/Guides.

tinca67 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: Updating Navcore

ill second that, mine is the tt ONE xl 3rd with the SD card except the boot loader is 5.5138, looking for the best nav for this device to take the UK& Ireland maps, running 860.3126 at the mo ok.
    Sorry i cant help you Kam325i but didnt want to open another post for the same old bean, hope you dont mind me jumping onboard??? gaz
    Last edited by tinca67; 27th February 2011 at 07:21.

Thanks

After much trial and LOTS of errors, i have upgrade the Navcore from 8.010 to 9.053 running UK & IE map 865.3245.

Everything works fine, Better/Smoother graphics.

Only problem is i cant use the tomtom services.....

tinca67 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

i tried the 3245 map on mine using 8.010 nav, now im not sure there wasnt a boo boo on my part somewhere, but win7 dosnt seem to like TT, it took donkeys to put the map on tt, very slow , same for activating it, in the end i used my wifes vista puter, as it was driving me nuts, anyway it didnt work,got a blank screen after startup? so back to my backup , which does work ok.Weird thing is, i delete the problem map a couple of times and updated via tt home, but it updated differently each time, once it update with voices the other not, also a 17.?mb update the didnt the next tiime, and yes i did uninstall home too, but why different on win7 and vista???? spooky

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th March 2011, 23:04