GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Which NAV to use with TT go630?

oarneer is offline Private
    Thanks

Which NAV to use with TT go630?

Hiheyhep, I have a tt go630 and have a SD card used with Nav 9.051, now I need new maps and was wondering if there is a easier or better Nav to use?

edit: No need. I downloaded; Tomtom map Europe_865_3244 from TPB and there was everything! F***ing Briliant, the easyactivator with my old nav did NOT work, as expected I must say. BUT there was a SE version that I copied and everything worked as clockwork. No hassel, no more files, patches or metafiles that needed more investigation. GREAT! oh happy happy joy joy!

edit:It seems that I have lost some functions with this new Nav version, like musicplayer, and bluetooth phone connection. No emergency, but nice to have. Dont know if there is more I lost as well. The options is fewer. IS IT RECOMENDED THAT I UPGRADE MY DEVICE THROUGH TOMTOM HOME?
    What will such upgrade do to my tomtom...hmm...so...curious, think i'll try it and post the resoults here later :P

edit: Here's what happend, TTHome did not upgrade my new 9 101 SE but to the orginal ttgo 630 software and maps. Got phone and music options but, no new map, so I re-inst the SE version. Any idea how to get a more advanced NAV? Is there a other pre-fixed SE version? The one I got is for TT ONE (?)

Final edit: Found my way in the readme file and changed the setconfig file, got my BT and MP back Happy ending! would wish for a more exiting menu and toolbar with a bit more functions on this NAV. Is there a more advanced versions out there....?
    Last edited by oarneer; 12th March 2011 at 11:26. Reason: Final edit

oarneer is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Which NAV to use with TT go630?

Quote Originally Posted by yuriyggg View Post
    Any 9 version marked _ссe (9058_ссе for example)
    Thanks for the tip Do you also have a link to this version? Could not find it here: List of navcores available in forum.

edit: found this, is this one the same? Navcore for 730
    Last edited by oarneer; 13th March 2011 at 16:29.