Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: FastActivate

Re: Best activator ever.....

Excellent - that worked. Thank you

Lemonfish,
    I reinstalled everything and it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Brilliant this fast activate appt.

thank's

I'm hoping someone can help. I've currently got a Tomtom One Xl running navcore 8.010 (the latest offically available). I've got the U.K and ROI maps 900.4608 which are supposed to be supported by my navcore. I deleted my current map folder and copied in the new folder into the tomtom directory. Following this I switched the tomtom on (whilst disconnected from the P.C) as instructed. The tomtom then displays a message that the maps are not supported by the device. I then reconnected the tomtom to the P.C and ran fastactivater. I selected and ran all 3 options 'maps,voices, cameras','navcore','tomtom home patch' which it reported as being completed sucessfully. I then disconnected the tomtom and went to run it. Instead of booting up it hangs indefinetly on the splash screen. The device and maps are recognised by home and I can operate it within the home application. I have already tried deleting MapSettings.cfg and also operating the device and adding a favourite within the home application, as these were suggested solutions. Nothing seems to have worked however and the device is constantly stuck at the splash screen and requires a hard reboot to get it out. Any suggestions would be greatly welcome! Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mccubbin View Post
    I'm hoping someone can help. I've currently got a Tomtom One Xl running navcore 8.010 (the latest offically available). I've got the U.K and ROI maps 900.4608 which are supposed to be supported by my navcore. I deleted my current map folder and copied in the new folder into the tomtom directory. Following this I switched the tomtom on (whilst disconnected from the P.C) as instructed. The tomtom then displays a message that the maps are not supported by the device. I then reconnected the tomtom to the P.C and ran fastactivater. I selected and ran all 3 options 'maps,voices, cameras','navcore','tomtom home patch' which it reported as being completed sucessfully. I then disconnected the tomtom and went to run it. Instead of booting up it hangs indefinetly on the splash screen. The device and maps are recognised by home and I can operate it within the home application. I have already tried deleting MapSettings.cfg and also operating the device and adding a favourite within the home application, as these were suggested solutions. Nothing seems to have worked however and the device is constantly stuck at the splash screen and requires a hard reboot to get it out. Any suggestions would be greatly welcome! Thanks in advance.
    I have also come across this exact problem when updating someone's TomTom ONE XL. Even though it sounds like you did all the correct things, the quickest fix for you is a clean install:

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...e-scratch.html
    TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
    TomTom GO 730, Navcore 9.051c, 64Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5250
    TomTom ONE v1, Navcore 9.170SE, 32Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5244

Quote Originally Posted by lemonfish View Post
    I have also come across this exact problem when updating someone's TomTom ONE XL. Even though it sounds like you did all the correct things, the quickest fix for you is a clean install:

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...e-scratch.html
    Solved - No idea what was causing this glitch. Thanks so much for your help though!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonfish View Post
    1) Run TomTom Home.
    2) Go to the "Operate" function, which could be called "Operate My Device", "Operate My GO", "Operate My ONE" or similar, depending on your model. Double click on it to run.
    3) Once in the "Operate" mode, if prompted, download a file needed. Ignore any error message that may come up. This creates the needed .dll profile.
    4) Shut down TomTom Home.
    5) NOW run FastActivate.exe from the root of the device and patch Home by clicking on the last button.
    I can't activate TomTom Home-TomTom Home profile DLL not found
    "2) Go to the "Operate" function"-i can't open "Operate" function"

Thanks....。。

Quote Originally Posted by fireted View Post
    I can't activate TomTom Home-TomTom Home profile DLL not found
    "2) Go to the "Operate" function"-i can't open "Operate" function"
    To use the "Operate" feature, your device must be plugged into your computer or your SD card must be inserted into the card reader before running TomTom HOME. Also, there must also be a ttgo.bif file in your TomTom drive or SD card for it to function.
    TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
    TomTom GO 730, Navcore 9.051c, 64Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5250
    TomTom ONE v1, Navcore 9.170SE, 32Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5244

Works, this is the best!!

Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast