Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Simpsons Marge (Uk yards) NEW FILES with meta!

hussain13 is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Re: The Simpsons Marge (Uk yards) NEW FILES with meta!

Could every one please upload data??.chk files for premium voices for which meta / blowfish codes are not known so that we can use trial and error method to find out the codes.

It occured to me that the same codes are being used for more than one voice, so it is possible that an existing code may work for other voices as it has for Marge (Yards).

The Maverick is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 65 Posts

This is already being done. The meta.txt file will automatically crack voices where the data999.chk is to the left of the ;

Basically, a blowfish code is a form of checksum carried out on a file name, only considerably more secure and taking much longer to solve, and in solving, takes up an incredible amount of HDD space. Unlike, for example the Halifax Bank account numbers where I can work out the check digit in my head, blowfish codes take ages to solve, often, it is not worth the hassle even. To solve one map blowfish code took 3 weeks and filled over 16 TB of HDD space (failed attempts) before solving. And this was lucky.

For it to work, you have to have all 16 digits correct. That is 1 in 256x256x256x256x256x256x256x256x256x256x256x256x25 6x256x256x256 possibilities, as 00 exists. Now do you understand why most of us do not bother?

I run a computer from here used in an array of 8 (sometimes called a cluster) and it is just not worth the hassle. Start codes can be sequential, or randomly generated, but each needs to be checked against the original file, just having a file with the same name will not work.

If you read up about Blowfish codes, you will see that they are described as uncrackable - not true, however, in normal use, they are practically uncrackable
    Last edited by The Maverick; 17th May 2012 at 18:36.

Thanks

thanks for this voice

Thanks

Hi guys new to the forum

I am interested in this voice but have no idea what I do to get it working. Can anyone explain please?

Just to say I have bought official maps from TomTom and stuff so I don't wish to corrupt my device!

Thanks guys

farq11 is offline Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue91 View Post
    Hi guys new to the forum

I am interested in this voice but have no idea what I do to get it working. Can anyone explain please?

Just to say I have bought official maps from TomTom and stuff so I don't wish to corrupt my device!

Thanks guys
    If you have a device that runs navcore v10 or above you will have to purchase this voice. At this time these files will be no good to you.
    If you have a Device with Navcore Version 9 or Earlier, you will have to "compromise" (Run a Crack/Patch on the original files) your device to get the voice to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12