Thread: Lexus IS350 10.1 Hybrid DVD Issues

Thanks

Lexus IS350 10.1 Hybrid DVD Issues

Hey guys I am having issues getting my hybrid DVD with 5.1/10.1 loaded. I have tried unplugging the negative cable from the battery and have left it off for 30 minutes and try to load it and I just get the "A Program Cannot Be Read. Please Contact A Dealer". I have left the hybrid disc in there for 15 minutes and to no avail. I have even tried this step with pulling out the fuse on the driver side for both TV1(10) and TV2(7.5). The weird thing is when I put in my 10.1 disc that is not a hybrid it loads up fine and when it boots up I have all my favorites/locations still there. Can someone assist me with what I might be missing?

LastCh is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Lexus IS350 10.1 Hybrid DVD Issues

You can have new hardware which isn't have support in 5.1

Thanks

I have a 2008 Lexus IS350 that I bought in October 2007. How can I determine if my hardware does not support 5.1?

LastCh is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Via diagnostic menu like this:
    Lexus IS350 10.1 Hybrid DVD Issues-2241c61f908d43fe1655c2d6f1f9057b.jpg

More pictures...

Loading from ver 5 hasn't support for hardware with TD08 identificator:

Thanks

I sure hope someone can bail me out here....

I have the same issue as the op with the "A Program Cannot Be Read. Please Contact A Dealer".
    My problem is that I can not eject the disk. The "DVD" icon is no longer on the menu screen and none of the option buttons on the right of the screen are available including "Map,Destination or Menu". I assume that's because there all associated with the disk.
    Is there a way to get the disk to eject without having to pull the dvd reader ?

This all started when I burnt an 11.1 iso file with the Kiw 5.1 file inserted using Ultra iso. I tried first with Imgburn but got the "Failed to recognize" disk error.

I'm stuck and any help,thoughts or ideas is much appreciated.

Sp0iler

Thanks

Happy to report that I got it out.
    Nothing I did I don't think. I just started pressing on the display screen looking for any secret menus (not expecting to find one.. and didn't) and the Dvd just popped out.
    I reinserted the 6.1 disk and for now it's working again.
    Now its a matter of figuring out where and what my issues are.

Spiler

Thanks

did anyone figure why there was the "a program cannot be read. please contact a dealer" error? i just purchased one of those craigslist update cds and popped it in my 08 lexus isf im getting that error. i went through the trouble of pulling the battery for a few minutes and resetting the navi a few times already to make sure im not doing anything wrong either.... so is it because the dvd was burned incorrectly?