Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TOYOTA/LEXUS GPS NAVIGATION DVD GEN 4 version 10.1 North America (USA & Canada)

Thanks

Re: TOYOTA/LEXUS GPS NAVIGATION DVD GEN 4 version 10.1 North America (USA & Canada)

it's still better than $200 at a dealer )

Thanks

Re: TOYOTA/LEXUS GPS NAVIGATION DVD GEN 4 version 10.1 North America (USA & Canada)

I believe that when you update the DVD that the hack which allows location entry while driving is removed. I remember reading that you can add a file to the disk which brings this functionality back. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks

dog_gy, thank You very much!

I down loaded all the 39 files into a blank DVD+R DL. All the files seem to be there but it would not work in my Lexus ES330. The screen said "The Data no Recognized!" Any advise? Thank you!!

Thanks

I got 1 through 19 then they are all duds for downloading, basically download in 2 seconds each but contain no data just appear too. Any thoughts?
    \

Thanks

I can not get it to work. Did you UnRAR then burn?
    How did you do it?
    Please give details on how you did not I download all 39 file but when I try to UnRAR it said file corrupt. So never mind the burning part.
    I spent hours downloading this please help......
    Thanks in advance

Thanks

Hello I am brand new to this site and forum, so I apologize in advance for a post or reply in the wrong place. At any rate I have been on a mission as well to update my Navigation. I have a 2008 Scion xD, I am not positive which generation my system is, I assumed Gen 5 or Gen 6 I have the 6.1 disc. However, in my adventures I have downloaded and burned successfully (not that hard) several DVDs. I have a North America U92 Gen 6 10.1 if anyone is interested. They have all the data on them (I can send a screen shot) they just don't work for my car. I know the Gen 6 is not for my car, however, I have a 10.1 gen 5 that may. I popped it in my Scion and it said loading don't turn of power, then said unable to read maps, make sure.....blah, blah. I am thinking I may have to disconnect the battery. Anyway I am willing to give them to someone, rather than throw them away. Ideally I would like to trade someone for a 10.1 disc that will work with my car, i am still gonna try to pull the battery. Please contact me for more info.

Thanks

can anyone help for more details how to convert to iso files and burn these files at lower speed. Dog_gy, files are apprx 3.8G, how you get it 7.9Gb? Thank You Very Much

deputylynch is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Download all of the files and open with WinZip or WinRar then use ImgBurn to make disk!

Thanks

Thank you... just updated from the 09 I downloaded last year and this worked just as smooth this time around... 2008 Highlander.. EASY!!

waynecarsen is offline Private
    Thanks

Hello, I too am new to this site, and I am considering a 2012 Avalon, which is gen 6? Is it better than the older ones? I do not see any files for Gen 6, is it not DVD based any more, can anyone tell me what's different with gen 6? Thanks in advance for any in site on the newer Toyota Nav systems. Thank you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 20th April 2012, 17:28
  2. 17th July 2011, 06:10