Thread: MS4400 postcode problems

MS4400 postcode problems

Hi Guys

Back in August I downloaded the new maps for my MS4400 I have been using the new maps sucessfully but have been experiencing with selecting the destination by post code. I know on the previous version of the maps you only had a limited number of digits you could enter in the post code but on these maps I seem to be able to entre more digits but the actual individual digits are not on the screen to select where as other are. For example I can select LN1 2 but then when I come to select the next digit I only have the choice of H and D when I actually want P.

Could this be a problem with data not being burned properly to the disk, I seem to remember when I burnt the disk it asked me to insert another disk as if the first one was full, but when I tried it in the system everything at that time appeared to be working and there didn't seem a logical reason why it wouldn't all fit onto one disk (the original disk was 1 disk).

I've also tried this through the trip info to enter the GB post code but its the same there.

Any ideas

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

Re: MS4400 postcode problems

Your entry is limited to 4 digits only
    That has always been the same
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded