Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: PC 5200 OS 2.80

el1x is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: PC 5200 OS 2.80

I'll play with it a little more as soon as i get the chance. I usually like to avoid Parramatta road at peak hour
    The crossed hand is, as you pointed out, a motion lock. It stops you from playing with any of the settings while moving but it will still allow you to adjust any route planning settings.

hell is offline Colonel
    Thanks

ah yeah, parramatta road is never a good tip.... I would be interested if you could turn this motion lock off from the service menu I never dared to turn this on because there are some navigation systems where it cannot be undo, but since you have this on there is nothing to lose

drady is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hi Hell

Tried to PM, full inbox way to popular lol.

Hey question - the 5200, great unit thanks so much for your help setting me up with that btw.

Brightness control, notice that the display has a light sensor, just wondering can this be over ridden eg. kept fully bright, or low level brightness (other than taping the sensor lol).

hell is offline Colonel
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drady View Post
    Hi Hell

Tried to PM, full inbox way to popular lol.

Hey question - the 5200, great unit thanks so much for your help setting me up with that btw.

Brightness control, notice that the display has a light sensor, just wondering can this be over ridden eg. kept fully bright, or low level brightness (other than taping the sensor lol).
    LOL, it was full with your messages anyway got rid of them.

so if you remove the screen trim the display has 3 buttons on its top. if you press all of them at the same time there is a menu where you can adjust the brightness or set it to a fixed level, you can disable the auto brightness if you feel like that, or you can set up a night and a daytime brightness level.
    Last edited by hell; 1st April 2013 at 02:46. Reason: checked one of my mm5000 meanwhile :)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

LinkBacks (?)

1. 9th February 2012, 18:54