Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VDO 5200 Wanted !

opteron is offline Corporal
    Thanks

VDO 5200 Wanted !

HI !

I would like to buy a complete set if anyone has one. A 5200 with displat monitor, remote and pref. wheel remote.
    It should be in working condition. Scraches and wear no problem. Make me an offer. Shipping within europe (sweden)

/R

hell is offline Brigadier General
    Thanks

Re: VDO 5200 Wanted !

Quote Originally Posted by opteron View Post
    HI !

I would like to buy a complete set if anyone has one. A 5200 with displat monitor, remote and pref. wheel remote.
    It should be in working condition. Scraches and wear no problem. Make me an offer. Shipping within europe (sweden)

/R
    there is one on the german ebay for eur 250 without any accessories.. a bit steep but if you need it fast this might be an option... other things are the same over the whole vdo range, I mean cables remote displays etc.

mjn
    mjn is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I've got a PC 5200 with new replacement motherboard ( replaced by EBK Home | EBK Audio, Navigatie en Infotainment ), MM5010 monitor, RC5400 remote control, and new cable bundle.
    Wheel remote RCS 5100 is available from NAVCO.NL. My unit is working 100% in ALL functions. ( I keep it as a spare )
    The replacement pcb cost me quite a bit so I would like 300 euros + postage costs.
    If your interested let me know!

C Sense is offline Private
    Thanks

I have brand new PC5200's for £300, monitors cables and remotes are also available separately.

Thanks

Airco offers a brand new set of pc5200/99 + mm5000 + display cable + iso A + iso B + remote +speaker + gps aerial + genuine map for 400 AUD + 10% tax (GST), I have to say it is much better deal compared to your ~450 AUD price on the main unit only

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hell View Post
    Airco offers a brand new set of pc5200/99 + mm5000 + display cable + iso A + iso B + remote +speaker + gps aerial + genuine map for 400 AUD + 10% tax (GST), I have to say it is much better deal compared to your ~450 AUD price on the main unit only
    Thats cheap! have you got a link?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C Sense View Post
    Thats cheap! have you got a link?
    sure I do:

AIRCO - Automotive Instruments

see the special on the right side.

btw I reckon you bought your stuff as a job lot probably dirt cheap on auction or so, as nobody invests too much money into 1400+ incomplete nav units, this is why I don't see the point of keeping the price high especially when we are talking about a product with practically zero support, but it is not really my business just some thoughts inspired by checking the stocks on your website to find you barely sold any vdo stuff in the last few months...

Thanks

sure I do:

btw I reckon you bought your stuff as a job lot probably dirt cheap on auction or so, as nobody invests too much money into 1400+ incomplete nav units, this is why I don't see the point of keeping the price high especially when we are talking about a product with practically zero support, but it is not really my business just some thoughts inspired by checking the stocks on your website to find you barely sold any vdo stuff in the last few months...
    I believe the stock we have is the last remaining stock globally, at least in any volume. While you have a very valid point that this is a product with zero support now, maps are still being created so they are useful.

The demand for new installations is small there are many industries that still rely upon this unit (and other direct alternative units) and buying a new PC5200 unit at RRP is more attractive than having to buy a entire new system. Also, what else is there out now that is a viable alternative that isn't a fortune?

That being said I value your opinion and your right, we haven't been able to sell any real qty of these units! Any advise would be more than appreciated.

Thanks

sure I do:

I believe the stock we have is the last remaining stock globally, at least in any volume. While you have a very valid point that this is a product with zero support now, maps are still being created so they are useful.

The demand for new installations is small there are many industries that still rely upon this unit (and other direct alternative units) and buying a new PC5200 unit at RRP is more attractive than having to buy a entire new system. Also, what else is there out now that is a viable alternative that isn't a fortune?

That being said I value your opinion and your right, we haven't been able to sell any real qty of these units! Any advise would be more than appreciated.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: VDO 5200 Wanted !

Hi,

we just unmounted the specified navi system from a honda civic
    VDO/Dayton PC5200 and VDO MM 2100 - Navigation in the rear view mirror. The system is complete and in perfect working condition.

Here are some pics:
    VDO 5200 Wanted !-dscn5167.jpgVDO 5200 Wanted !-dscn5168.jpgVDO 5200 Wanted !-dscn5169.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast