GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Could someone please upload Teleatlas 2010-11 Europe maps For VDO non C-IQ Units THX

Thanks

Could someone please upload Teleatlas 2010-11 Europe maps For VDO non C-IQ Units THX

Could someone please upload The Teleatlas 2010 - 2011 Europe maps For VDO non C-IQ Units?

THANKS A LOT!

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

Re: Could someone please upload Teleatlas 2010-11 Europe maps For VDO non C-IQ Units

Very little people even consider the purchase of TeleAtlas maps since they are generally of inferior quality as compared to Navteq
    Moreover they are published about 5-7 months later each year than the Navteq equivalents
    I have not seen any TeleAtlas maps being posted anywhere and I would regard people buying them wasting their money

You can download the Navteq non C-IQ maps here
    Navteq 2010-2011 (VDO-BMW-Opel-Renault)
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Re: Could someone please upload Teleatlas 2010-11 Europe maps For VDO non C-IQ Units

THX dude I've got the navteq ones I just wanted to test the Teleatlas ones myself, It might have better coverage in some areas...

and by chance do you happen to know when the 2011-2012 discs are supposed to come out?

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

Navteq 2011-2012 will ba available from Navteq end of June 2011
    TeleAtlas maps will be available October 2011 (If they do not stop completely)
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded