GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help pls with Vdo dyton ms 5000

Ognjen is offline Private
    Thanks

Help pls with Vdo dyton ms 5000

This navigation comed with my car , and i would like to know is it posible to update software or something and change the language from italian to english and i also need maps for Serbia and Montenegro . Pls help

Thanks

Re: Help pls with Vdo dyton ms 5000

Quote Originally Posted by Ognjen View Post
    This navigation comed with my car , and i would like to know is it posible to update software or something and change the language from italian to english and i also need maps for Serbia and Montenegro . Pls help
    Ok i found update and changed language , i just need maps , pls anybody know ?

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

There are no maps for Serbia/Montenegro

Another thing
    Do not send Private Messages to others if you do not receive an answer within 5 minutes after posting
    This is extremely annoying and not in line with the principles of a Forum

Thanks

Sorry for that didnt know . http://mapinsight.teleatlas.com/mapfeedback/index.php there is some main roads of teleatlas , i would like to gat that if nothing else ?

Thanks

You must be stupid or blind or both
    There is no coverage for Serbia and Montenegro!
    The site you refer to is for reporting changes and does not reflect the actual situation
    If you take a look at the TeleAtlas map Eastern Europe and its coverage, you will see that these countries are not even mentioned.
    http://navigation.teleatlas.com/en/s...on-pr6720.html
    I can also tell you it will take a good many years before such coverage is completed due to the fact that extreme restriction were imposed on all kinds of activities in thes countries as aftermath of the war activities in these areas for which especially Serbia was held accountable by the UN and the EU

Thanks

Man dont be rude . I know to read . http://navigation.teleatlas.com/en/s...cd-pr6718.html if u see on that site the major roads of europe include mne Montenegro " + AND Andorra, FL Liechtenstein, GBZ Gibraltar, MC Monaco, RSM San Marino, V Vatican city. + Connector network (connecting roads between capitals): AL Albania, BIH Bosnia & Herzegovina, BY Belarus, MD Moldova, MK Macedonia, MNE Montenegro, RO Romania, SRB Serbia, UA Ukraine. " , So i need the 10th cd . i have all other dl :/ That are just the major roads that i gived on the site from the post before . And why would the site have report changes of their maps if they dont have maps ? ^^ I understand other things u say about eu . . . mby i should just buy Garmin
    Last edited by Ognjen; 21st May 2010 at 17:26.

Thanks

The only thing present is the connecting road between the capitals nothing else!

You indeed have problems reading!

+ Connector network (connecting roads between capitals): AL Albania, BIH Bosnia & Herzegovina, BY Belarus, MD Moldova, MK Macedonia, MNE Montenegro, RO Romania, SRB Serbia, UA Ukraine.

Thanks

What i sad up ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ognjen View Post
    Sorry for that didnt know . http://mapinsight.teleatlas.com/mapfeedback/index.php there is some main roads of teleatlas , i would like to gat that if nothing else ?
    Main roads i was meaning that main conecting roads . . . I would like that if nothing else ^^

Thanks

There is only one road!
    And that one road cannot be used for any navigation purposes, just to see where you are `driving`
    So absolutely and completely useless
    Last edited by gazo; 21st May 2010 at 20:06.

Thanks

There are 2 actualy and knowing which way i am driving would be better that dont knowing nothing . So anybody have the Main roads of europe 2009-2010 cd , and the east europe cd , the one i dl is kind not working good ^^ it shows that im in croatia wtf . and 1 question , are the maps same like for the ncdr sistems for opel ? if so no montenegro there to
    Last edited by Ognjen; 23rd May 2010 at 15:35.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 13th June 2011, 19:23