Thread: RNS510 Portuguese Voice control

ze_rui is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

RNS510 Portuguese Voice control? (Help)

Hi

Sorry, had anybody test if the firmware later than 2840 had Portuguese voice control? I have the 2840 and it hasn't the Portuguese voice control.
    Can anyone who has firmware later than the 2840 test it for me? Please choose Portuguese language and activate the voice control (star) and see what happens, in my unit appears a message that say something like this "Not active".
    Thank you
    Last edited by ze_rui; 12th October 2012 at 07:56.

Thanks

Re: RNS510 Portuguese Voice control? (Help)

Quote Originally Posted by ze_rui View Post
    Hi

Sorry, had anybody test if the firmware later than 2840 had Portuguese voice control? I have the 2840 and it hasn't the Portuguese voice control.
    Can anyone who has firmware later than the 2840 test it for me? Please choose Portuguese language and activate the voice control (star) and see what happens, in my unit appears a message that say something like this "Not active".
    Thank you

Tens que ativar o voice control, através de vag-com.
    Last edited by cenasloucas; 9th November 2012 at 17:09.

BossHog is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cenasloucas View Post
    Boas!
    Acontece-me o mesmo que a ti. Tens que ativar o voice control, através de vag-com (eu ainda não fiz isso porque não tenho o cabo nem o software).
    Fica bem,

Good!
    It happens to me the same as you. You have to activate the voice control via vag-com (I have not done this because I do not have cable or software).
    Take care,

Why is it some people neglect to speak the general lanuage here. Have you ever concidered that someone else has the problem/sollution and is looking for a plausible cause?
    If youre happy to see a response in your own language i suggest you get on to Facebook.
    You wanna do whát with that screwdriver?

Read this thread for a quick usenet-reader-setup: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/feed...et-manual.html
    Look in my profile for more usenet-info: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/member.php?u=301179
    PM possible in English-Deutsch-Nederlands: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/priv...newpm&u=301179
    High quality gps antennas: http://gps-antenne.nl/ (GPSU members get 20% discount use code GPSU at checkout)

Thanks

Hi,

I have the voice control activated. In English and German it works but not in Portuguese (appears a message saying that there isn't Portuguese voice control). I want to know if in later firmware versions (lter than 2840) is the same or if it come with the Portuguese voice control. Please some one with voice control and a version later than 2840 test it for me (choose language Portuguese and after push the star)
    Thank you

Thanks

Hi

I test this morning and with firmware 2840 I have only voice control in English, Germany and French. It hasn't Portuguese and Spanish.

Thanks

Re: RNS510 Portuguese Voice control

hi,

Only 3xxx firmware have Portuguese voice control

7. The Following User Says Thank You to perdizes For This Useful Post:

RLSC2543 is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: RNS510 Portuguese Voice control

That's correct. I have firmware 3970 and it has Portuguese voice control. Very good by the way!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RLSC2543 For This Useful Post: