GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Volvo XC90 2005 system update

Thanks

Lightbulb Volvo XC90 2005 system update

Hello,

Are there any advices how to update a navigation firmware in volvo XC90?? I think that I have still the first version that came with the car, with no voice, old graphics......

My maps are 2010.1. and I have only cd C with Germany, Czech Republic and so on.... Should I for example download cd A?? Is there a new firmware??

Thanks for all advices in advance

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

Re: Volvo XC90 2005 system update

There are no firmware updates and since you seem to be using the 2010.1 disc you are up to date
    All changes to the GUI ever introduced, come with the software included on the DVD
    I have never seen a Volvo system using CD's for the area you mention and what you mean is probably DVD and not CD

That there is no voice guidance in your system may be an fault in the unit or in the settings.
    This has nothing to do with the firmware
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Re: Volvo XC90 2005 system update

Yes, I am sorry, I said that badly. I have dvds for sure.

And what about software updates?? Are there on every DVD?? Or only on the first one?? When I putted a new dvd C, with my country, i have never experienced any progress in updating, no screen info about updating of internal system. What is more strange that the navigation starts with a new software several times, with a new graphics, voice, line assist and other. But it was only three - four times.