The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Mappe 2013 - Lancia Delta 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mappe 2013 - Lancia Delta 2010

Salve, sto cercano le mappe Italia o meglio ancora Europa 2013 per la Lancia Delta 2010. Il mio navigatore non è quello blu&me ma bensì l'instant nav: qualcuno può aiutarmi? non le trovo da nessuna parte.

Ecco un link di un sito dove le mettono disponibili a pagamento quindi deduco siano già disponibili.

Delta - 2008 - Instant Nav - Download - Europa - 2013 -

Re: Mappe 2013 - Lancia Delta 2010

This isn't italian speaking forum, so write in english, that other people can understand you !

Comment

Sorry... I'm looking for the Europa Maps 2013 - Lancia Delta 2010. My Navi is the model that haven't the Blu & Me connection. I found this site which sells maps 2013: Delta - 2008 - Instant Nav - Download - Europa - 2013 -

Comment

Can somebody post links for lancia delta SD card maps?

Comment

Most of SD maps have a special security systems, with no chance to copy, then is possible that Lancia too...

Comment

Any news ?some new updates about maps+license?

Comment

I'm looking for SD maps for Lancia Delta too...

Comment

Did someone already manage to get a ISO file with Europe maps on it?

Comment

Working...
                X