No announcement yet.

Alfa Romeo 159, Blue&me Navteq SD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get new maps RT 4-5 2015-16, and copy it to blank SD card. Not working. Than I was copy (overwrite) folder Mappe to original SD card. It was working with new maps but only about 1 minutes, than I get message on display, something like: SD card isn't valid and eject it. What to do next, any suggestions?!?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Alfa Romeo 159, Blue&me Navteq SD

I got the same experience. Problem is, that there is somehow calculated checksum. These RTx maps are update maps for Peugeot/Citroen. They should be connected to USB and via command "update" is finaly updatet sdcard with maps. But this command is missing in Fiat GPS. Update script is located on map USB and is using internal function of GPS unit to calculate checksum. Maybe there is a way, how to create new sdcard using some "windowsCE emulator". I'm searching for update since I got first copy from you, but stil unsuccesfull thank you again. If I would find a way, I'll let you know.

Comment

Re: Alfa Romeo 159, Blue&me Navteq SD

If anyone have a navteq maps - Europe 2012 sd card image?
        My sd card is no longer readable.
        Sd part No. t1000-17914 Europe 2012 51900429 for alfa 159, brera, giulietta, mito, spider, fiat Bravo, nouva Croma, lancia delta.

Comment

Working...
        X