X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMI 3GP - A4 B8.5 - Navi US to EU

Hi, please
    I have Audi A4 B8 (2013) MMI 3GP + HDD + sim
    The car is from the US and I need to change the navigation to the European maps and the European version.
    Please what is the procedure?
    Thank you

You need changed EEPROM with desoldering and change language US eng to UK eng
    or
    need VCP Pro to read eeprom and change

https://www.audienthusiasts.com/Info...nt_EEPROM.html

After that follows:
    - upgrade firmware
    - installation EU maps
    - activation
    Not need to write thanks .... If you like my post and it helped you, press Thanks or Like

I do not understand why it is difficult to click on "Thanks" or "Like"

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply.
      I apologize for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic and my English is not good.
      I do not know how, but two different men in the Czech Republic tell me that they will adjust my navigation so that I will have EU maps and the EU radio frequency. They say they only do this by installing the software. It is Possible ?
      The whole process takes about 3-4 hours
      They say they first instal firmware and then instal maps, and that's all. But the progress of the process does not talk to me ...
      They say they have experience and have done this many times.
      Unfortunately, they want about $ 500

Comment

Originally posted by Mira250f View Post
        Hi thanks for your reply.
        I apologize for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic and my English is not good.
        I do not know how, but two different men in the Czech Republic tell me that they will adjust my navigation so that I will have EU maps and the EU radio frequency. They say they only do this by installing the software. It is Possible ?
        The whole process takes about 3-4 hours
        They say they first instal firmware and then instal maps, and that's all. But the progress of the process does not talk to me ...
        They say they have experience and have done this many times.
        Unfortunately, they want about $ 500
        We can do this all process without removing eprom/units...all takes 1 houer and got better price, write PM
        __________________________________________________ ______________________
        We offer for sale FSC codes and maps: for NBT NEXT, PREMIUM CIC, MOTION, MOVE
        more info:
        fastservicesforsure@gmail.com

Comment

It takes already 1,5 hours for the maps, so how can you do it in one hour? If loading the FW takes 30-45 min...

Comment

Originally posted by 571 View Post
            It takes already 1,5 hours for the maps, so how can you do it in one hour? If loading the FW takes 30-45 min...
            fast service talkin about conversion US to EU time not the time for update u re system

my2cents

Comment

Working...
            X