RNS-E 2010 SW 200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RNS-E 2010 SW 200

Has someone the SW 0200 (EU) for an RNS-E 2010?
    An SW 0150 would also be great...

it's for an VIM Video In Motion hack; http://naviedit.de/

Re: RNS-E 2010 SW 200

inside EU 0080 and US 0110

Download Rapidshare

Comment

I have the latest RNS-e (193D) EU Version. From factory there is FW 0200 on it. To Test the 2010 DVD I have downgrade the Navi to 0150 Firmware. How I can Upgrade to FW 0200 back? Is there a Chance.

Comment

Yes, Waiting till RNS-E 2011 EU comes out... maybe next month, but normally before christmass.

May i ask why you downgraded? And Where there some newer details on the unit? Newer things observed?
        btw in wich model you have this unit? A3, A4, TT or R8?

Comment

I have downgraded because I want to try downloadable version of 2010 DVD. I´ve read it´s necessary to downgrade the firmware to run the downloadable version. But I have no success. The burned DVD doesn´t work. So I´ve bought a original version of DVD. But now I´ve the problem some ID3 tags of mp3 titels from my SD card don´t shown correctly. I am angry about myself because I think with the 0200 version of firmware I don´t have this problem!

Comment

Sometimes it happens that the optical element of the dvd reader is dirty after cleaning it will read also burned dvd's.

Comment

Hi again guys. I am going to purchase a new DVD writer tomorrow (to replace my NEC 3540a... which has so far made 9 coasters).

Can anyone confirm if any of the following WILL work (probably with Verbatim +R DL), and succesfully burn a good RNS-E 2010 ?? :
              Plextor PX-870a
              Plextor PX-L890SA (sata)
              Pioneer DVR-A18LBK
              Pioneer DVR-S18LBK (sata)

The store has all the above in stock, so want to get the most likely drive.

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by windsurf123 View Post
                Hi again guys. I am going to purchase a new DVD writer tomorrow (to replace my NEC 3540a... which has so far made 9 coasters).

Can anyone confirm if any of the following WILL work (probably with Verbatim +R DL), and succesfully burn a good RNS-E 2010 ?? :
                Plextor PX-870a
                Plextor PX-L890SA (sata)
                Pioneer DVR-A18LBK

Many Thanks
                I can confirm the Pioneer DVR-S18LBK was not successful.

Comment

Hello 571 ¡¡¡

It looks to seeing .... if it is of help for you xD:

I wait to help yourself ¡¡¡

Comment

Hi. I´ve bought the new 2011 version. There is the 0200 SW on it. I need a manual how to get off only the firmware from the dvd. Then I could upload it.
                    For the old versions of RNS-E on the 2011 DVD is still the 0650 version.

Comment

Originally posted by boogey123 View Post
                      Hi. I´ve bought the new 2011 version. There is the 0200 SW on it. I need a manual how to get off only the firmware from the dvd. Then I could upload it.
                      For the old versions of RNS-E on the 2011 DVD is still the 0650 version.
                      do you have both 2011 rns-e dvds? can you upload them?

Comment

no thanks, what you provide is the US version... 0200 i need is the EU version for MY 2010 RNS-E's

Comment

boogey123: easiest way is to upload complete map on the internet and share it with us! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by windsurf123 View Post

Plextor PX-870a
                            Plextor PX-L890SA (sata)
                            Pioneer DVR-A18LBK

Many Thanks
                            For 2011 version there's px-L890SA and px-880a(which is the same as 870 just faster, same chipset and oem) on list of writers, there should be the correct one for 2010 too. I've px-870a and just ordered L890sa, so I'll report in 2 which one works.

Comment

It's a waste of money to buy the Plextor writers since these are brandlabeled LiteOn burners with a price that is 20 Euro's more
                              All questions should be directed through the forum
                              Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Working...
                              X