The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Ca sĩ mua lượt nghe chây ỳ quá đáng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca sĩ mua lượt nghe chây ỳ quá đáng

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it and go to hell!!!

Re: Ca sĩ mua lượt nghe chây ỳ quá đáng

Originally posted by brkicn View Post
    Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it and go to hell!!!
    Pusti govno stalno spamuje po cijelom forumu, samo prijavi
    Not need to write thanks .... If you like my post and it helped you, press Thanks or Like

I do not understand why it is difficult to click on "Thanks" or "Like"

Comment

Re: Ca sĩ mua lượt nghe chây ỳ quá đáng

I opet budala nešto piše, stvarno ne zna kad je dosta. Stvarno propada ovaj forum bez administratora

Comment

Working...
      X