The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Becker Z112 stuck at logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becker Z112 stuck at logo!

Hello,

The GPS device is not starting after the last update, it just hangs on BECKER logo.
    Can someone make a system backup of that model and send me it?

I would be very gratefull,
    Roman,
    E-REMONT OÜ

Re: Becker Z112 stuck at logo!

Originally posted by trix1986 View Post
    Hello,

The GPS device is not starting after the last update, it just hangs on BECKER logo.
    Can someone make a system backup of that model and send me it?

I would be very gratefull,
    Roman,
    E-REMONT OÜ
    Here is your backup of internal flash memory. You must populate iGO8-CONTENT folder with maps, poi, speedcam and userdata if you want. The iGO8.exe is Becker ver. 8.5.3.172567 - Z213 SR2 patched to run any maps you want.

Zippyshare.com - Becker Z112 backup flash.rar

Comment

Re: Becker Z112 stuck at logo!

I'm sorry, but there is no sounds or voices. What can be the problem?

Comment

Working...
      X