No announcement yet.

Blaupunkt FX 2010 - v2 - Volkswagen RNS 310, Seat Media System, Skoda Amundsen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt FX 2010 - v2 - Volkswagen RNS 310, Seat Media System, Skoda Amundsen

Works with:
    Seat [SEAT media system 2.0] | Škoda [RNS Amundsen] | Volkswagen [RNS 310]
    VW Polo / VW Golf / VW Tiguan 2009 or newer, Seat Ibiza / Leon2009 or newer, Skoda, Oktavia / Fabia or newer
    Blaupunkt FX 2010 v2 // 2009 v1

Because many people can not read:
    These maps are available for VOLKSWAGEN, SEAT and SKODA, not for Ford and not to other brands.
    We need your Help - if u have more Maps, please contact me! THANKS
    We need Benelux, Italy, Turkey, Polska, UK,..

Howto Guide

# 1 howto burn
    Burning is simple, just load the image file (xxx.CDR) and burn as RW-Data with 1x speed (Writing options: Speed: 1x; check "RW Data")
    To extract an image from your CD (there are still some missing):
    select 1:1 Copy,
    Reading options: check only "Ignore read errors" and " Ignore illegal TOC"; Scan index "No"; Scan TOC "Complete"; Jitter correction "Disable"

Key for CDRWin 5.05:
    50R0R-CDR22-47F42-30632-75555
    Download CDRWIN 5.05:
    Download via Rapidshare

This optical Drives works for READING a original CD

Yamaha CRW-F1
    LG GSA-H62N
    LG GSA 4167b
    LG GH22NS40
    LG GH22LS30
    LG GH22NP20
    LG GH20NS10
    LG GH20NS15
    LG GSA-4163B
    LG GSA-H10N
    LG GWA-4161B
    QSI CDRW/DVD combo
    Plextor PX-W2410
    Samsung SH-S182M

more ODDs can be work

Screenshots CDRWIN:
    Reading:

Writing:

Download Links:

Download 2012
    Nur 1 Part, Files liegen auf Rapidshare (Mirrors erwünscht, gern mein Linkverschlüsseler)
    Passwort: 4boerse

International Roads Europe 2012

RS und UL Mirrors
    Share-Links.biz

Germany 2012

RS und UL Mirrors
    Share-Links.biz

Benelux 2012

RS: Share-Links.biz
    UL: Share-Links.biz

possible Passwords:

Passwort: 4all
    Passwort: 4boerse
    Last edited by AlanKeys; 26th January 2012, 15:55.

Re: Blaupunkt FX 2010 - v2 - Volkswagen RNS 310, Seat Media System, Skoda Amusen

Dear Sir,
    I need Egypt map. How and where to download it?
    Can I download it on sd card and use it on RNS310 skoda octavia 2010?
    Thank you

Comment

Re: Blaupunkt FX 2010 - v2 - Volkswagen RNS 310, Seat Media System, Skoda Amusen

do you also have the 2010 version of the benelux maps?

Thanks

Comment

Is it possible to put some POI's (speedcam, restaurant etc..) on the cd before burning the image file?
        On the original cd are already existing POI (petrolstations). In which folder are these files and how are they called?

regards

Comment

Originally posted by pienokio View Post
          do you also have the 2010 version of the benelux maps?

Thanks
          if i get it u will find it here.

Originally posted by liana002 View Post
          Is it possible to put some POI's (speedcam, restaurant etc..) on the cd before burning the image file?
          On the original cd are already existing POI (petrolstations). In which folder are these files and how are they called?

regards
          nobody has realize that, so i think - no

Originally posted by aygul12345
          is this works for blauwpunkt travel pilot 2?
          Read my Thread again, for what it works i explain first

Originally posted by hhennawi View Post
          Dear Sir,
          I need Egypt map. How and where to download it?
          Can I download it on sd card and use it on RNS310 skoda octavia 2010?
          Thank you
          check this here: http://www.dereferer.org/?http%3A%2F...avelpilot%2Dfx

Comment

*UPDATE Iberia - Spain / Portugal*

Comment

MAPS 2010 V2 can also be found on this forum
              From http://www.leon2passion.com
              Last edited by pearldiver; 13th May 2010, 08:35.

Comment

I have Benelux map 2009 , but i do not speak english

Comment

Hi, I h'ave a problem with italian map.
                  I download it and extract, I download also cdrwin 5.05, but i can't burn it.
                  I have win7 64 bit, but how can i mount the file cdr if haven't install virtual cd/dvd?

Comment

have u replace the news *.dll File for Windows 7 x64?

Comment

yes, but i don't know how to mount file cdr
                      I've tried to extract file cdr with winiso and now i have all the file (info.txt, MEDIUM.CFG) and folders (cfg, data)
                      I put all the file on sd card, can it work on rns310?

Comment

u dont mount the file, just burn, put it in RNS 310 and the Navi copy it on SDcard.
                        Look the WRITING Picture @ first Thread.
                        WinISO doesnt Work u need CDRWIN and nothing else, man read the Post and dont try burning useless

Comment

i've red the first post, but if i select 1:1 copy option cdrwin asks me suorce to copy dvd.
                          If i select write cd/dvd image i can't set reading and writing setting as in image.
                          now i'm burning on vista 32bit after this:
                          Select test image in the left menu, select file cdr, file cdr is mount on virtual dirver.
                          Select 1:1 copy with source virtual dirver
                          Setting all as in image.

Comment

now it works, but when i put in the rns310 it tell me that cd is a backup and doesn't work...
                            How can i do?
                            Last edited by elfobuono; 14th May 2010, 13:30.

Comment

I explain it again, who said that you should mount it as a virtual drive?
                              You shall burn the image simply click on the images and start writing. - just drag and drop the Image u have downloaded.

Overall, from this, one German, one Polish and one French Forum at least 1000 people downloaded the images and none has had as many problems as you
                              Please now exhausting and more concentration. That can not be that you ask or think constantly arrive with Fremdtools, you follow the instructions then it will come.

If it does not continue to succeed, then you such someone you burn the CD or buy the CDs at Tele Atlas.

-Edit-
                              Only one proposal, if you continue to have problems when burning, I offer you that I control via Remote Desktop to your computer and you are all set so that it runs.
                              I would like, however, a contribution:

Do you have the Navi CD from another country? Your name sounds Spanish or Italian, you have the CD of Italy 2010? or some other(s)?
                              Last edited by AlanKeys; 14th May 2010, 14:13.

Comment

Working...
                              X