The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Blaupunkt Travelpilot DX 2009/2010 10CD's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt Travelpilot DX 2009/2010 10CD's

[CENTER]Blaupunkt Travelpilot DX 2009/2010 10CD'sBurn with CloneCD with Profile Teleatlas.ccp at lowest speed x2,x4,x8Your cd-writer must be from this list:[URL="http://www.nass81.wlb.vectranet.pl/SafeDisc.txt"]>>SafeDisc list Klick Here07.01, A4 >11.00, A6 >05.01, A8 >01.01)]� Fiat [DX]� Ford [TravelPilot (=>03.01), MFD (=>01.01)]� Honda [TravelPilot DX-N]� Lancia [DX]� Maserati Quattroporte (M139) >01.04� Mercedes-Benz [COMAND DX / COMAND APS in: C-, CL- (=>09.99; VIN=>A001434), CLK-, E- (Lim. 09.99), G-, M-, S-Class (=>09.99; VIN =>A078551), SL-Class(>10.01) / not for use in Auto Pilot System or Audio 30/50 APS)]� Peugeot [TravelPilot DX RNS4]� Seat Alhambra, Leon, Ibiza und Toledo [DX DNS] >05.01� Skoda Oktavia, Fabia und Superb [DX] >02.00� Volkswagen MCD (Bora, Golf, Lupo, Passat, Polo, Sharan, T4 und T5 >11.00), � Volkswagen MFD (Bora, Golf, Lupo, Passat, Polo, Sharan und T4 > 01.00)� Volkswagen RN S2 (Golf V, Touareg, Touran, T5 Multivan)Server - RapidsharePasswort - nass24[URL="http://linksave.in/546939704beb15378faaa"]>>Linksave Click HereCloneCD+Profil Click Here
    Last edited by gazo; 28th November 2011, 12:26.

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot DX 2009/2010 10CD's

Blaupunkt Travelpiliot DX Germany 2010/2011

Download Rapidshare

Comment

how are iam download from linksave, i type in the numbers and noting happend

Comment

Hallo , in which disc will be Greece?
        Last edited by gazo; 26th June 2010, 21:20.

Comment

There is no and there never will be coverage for Greece in this series
          All questions should be directed through the forum
          Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Where can i find a "good" copy of Teleatlas.ccp file ? I believed that it would be included in the CloneCD archive you shared ? But it seems to be not here.
            Sorry if I have not looked in the rigth place.

Have you any recommendations for setting CloneCD parameters ? I have followed all your instructions (Excepted by using a teleatlas.ccp picked up on the Net). But my Cd isn't working
            Thank you for your help

Comment

If you download the Benelux or Germany 2010/2011 images, a good copu of the TA.ccp file is included
              All questions should be directed through the forum
              Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Thank you for you advice.

Do you know if someone has succeeded to use a software running on Ubuntu for burning such Cds ?

It ' my main OS and all my tries with CloneCd under Windows environnement have failed even I have followed all the steps and the model of my CD Writer (LG GCE-8520B) is on the list of thoses that are supported.

So I wonder if it could work under another plateform and/or an other software.

Comment

link of mayor roads europa dx2009- 2010

a friend of me asked me for the cd 2009-2010 travelpilot dx major roads europe.
                  Somebody can send me the rapidshare links?
                  greetings

Comment

Re: link of mayor roads europa dx2009- 2010

thx for this cd

Comment

thx for all CD

Comment

Thxs for the cd's. I only can't unrar the files. They are password protected. Does anyone know the password?

Greetings,
                        Machiel

Comment

What about reading ? The pass is in first post.

But here you are :

Passwort - nass24

Comment

Thxs for the CD's. Does anyone know the password to unrar? The files are protected.

Comment

I thought I already tried it. Ik works now. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X