Europe NEXT 2018-1 map update error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe NEXT 2018-1 map update error

I now have the Europe NEXT 2018-1 map and FSC code for my car. When I plug the USB stick in, the car recognizes the new update (photo 1) but when I click "OK" to confirm it asks me to insert USB into Drive 1 (photo 2). The update consists of 5 folders and 3 files one of which is config.nfm. Am I right in assuming this is the file that triggers the update and does it mean it's a problem with the USB stick?
    OK. I can't upload photos. Reason "invalid_attachment_storage" but I think you get the message!

You make in mac or pc?

Comment

Using Windows 10. Waiting for arrival of another USB stick to try. Will tell if it works.

Comment

try SanDisk USB Sticks
        need FSC? PM Me!

Comment

New USB stick did the trick!

Comment

if you using MAC and copy all content to usb...the system add extra files...then the unit nbt/cic doesn 't see the USB FLASH. Use windows to avoid problem

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
            We offer for sell new maps fsc 2018-1 PREMIUM, NBT NEXT, NBT EVO, MOTION, MOVE ,more info fastservicesforsure@gmail.com
            __________________________________________________ ______________________
            We offer for sale FSC codes and maps: for NBT NEXT, PREMIUM CIC, MOTION, MOVE
            more info:
            fastservicesforsure@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by fastservices View Post
              fast service

[/EMAIL]
              FAKE service + spamer

Comment

Thank for your aid

Comment

Working...
                X