Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW Navigation Update USB Road Map Europe ROUTE 2018-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMW Navigation Update USB Road Map Europe ROUTE 2018-1

    BMW Navigation
    Update USB Road Map Europe ROUTE 2018-1





    F07 ab 07/2014
    F10, F11 ab 07/2014
    F18 ab 09/2014
    F20, F21, F22, F23 ab 07/2014
    F25, F26 ab 04/2014
    F30, F31 ab 03/2014
    F32, F33 ab 03/2014
    F34 ab 03/2014
    F36 ab 03/2014
    F45 ab 07/2014
    F46 ab 03/2015
    I01 ab 03/2014
    MINI F55, F56




    Sprache: Multi
    Plattform: Business (SA 606) Navigationssytem "EntryNav"
    Hoster: Share-Online / Uploaded
    Größe: 17 GB (22,6 GB)



    Download via Share-Online.biz / via Uploaded.net

    Passwort:
    For#All#Of#You







    Best regards
    meister95 aka Nogi

    German speaking, Google Translate

  • #2

    fsc codes, contact dconer1@aol.com
    FSC map update
    FSC repair kit
    FSC retrofit full set:
    CIC/NBT/NBTevo id4/5/6+Apple CarPlay.
    NBT evo id4/5/6 change region map
    NBTevo VIM

    Comment


    • #3
      Torrent link?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baxy81 View Post
        Torrent link?
        write PM, not torrent but link


        __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
        We offer for sell new maps fsc 2018-1 PREMIUM, NBT NEXT, NBT EVO, MOTION, MOVE ,more info fastservicesforsure@gmail.com
        Last edited by fastservices; 17th December 2017, 11:54.
        __________________________________________________ ______________________
        We offer for sale FSC codes and maps: for NBT NEXT, PREMIUM CIC, MOTION, MOVE
        more info:
        fastservicesforsure@gmail.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fastservices View Post
          fast service
          FAKE service + spamer

          Comment


          • #6
            What is the average price for FSC code for ROUTE navigation system ?

            Comment


            • #7
              To get the most out of your BMW Navigation System, BMW recommends updating your maps regularly. Check out the latest BMW Navigation Updates!

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone has torrent for this map ? This 44 part and 35 kbit download thing is terrible.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by damirbusic View Post
                  Anyone has torrent for this map ? This 44 part and 35 kbit download thing is terrible.
                  I have torrent and fsc code
                  FSC map update
                  FSC repair kit
                  FSC retrofit full set:
                  CIC/NBT/NBTevo id4/5/6+Apple CarPlay.
                  NBT evo id4/5/6 change region map
                  NBTevo VIM

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I got the maps, can someone please tell me how the USB should look since it does not start the update when I plug it in. I get these files. What am I missing ?

                    I have found this answer on the web, is that the problem ? "Just create an empty text file and rename it to Config.nfm"


                    https://s18.postimg.org/hfz2owqbd/Ro...Route_2018.jpg
                    Last edited by Busha; 22nd January 2018, 11:15.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It does not start update in the car, can someone tell me if this is how it suppose to look ?

                      https://s18.postimg.org/nnagpdz0p/Route.jpg

                      https://s18.postimg.org/66bvasvs9/route_2018.jpg
                      Last edited by Busha; 23rd January 2018, 20:00.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Busha did U succesfully update map in Route unit? My unit stucked for moment on 98% and then show error like "your navigation in not activated please insert pendrive with map" which of course was insterted.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the partage

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Busha View Post
                            I got the maps, can someone please tell me how the USB should look since it does not start the update when I plug it in. I get these files. What am I missing ?

                            I have found this answer on the web, is that the problem ? "Just create an empty text file and rename it to Config.nfm"


                            https://s18.postimg.org/hfz2owqbd/Ro...Route_2018.jpg
                            file Config.nfm https://mega.nz/#!ojwVSaCK!TKBpd4jY1...o8ry7bOtWH7F_s
                            FSC map update
                            FSC repair kit
                            FSC retrofit full set:
                            CIC/NBT/NBTevo id4/5/6+Apple CarPlay.
                            NBT evo id4/5/6 change region map
                            NBTevo VIM

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mobista View Post
                              Busha did U succesfully update map in Route unit? My unit stucked for moment on 98% and then show error like "your navigation in not activated please insert pendrive with map" which of course was insterted.
                              I have the same problem at 100% did you solved ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X