The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

TokenMaster E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TokenMaster E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2

Shared from official TokenMaster's blog - https://tokenmaster.blogspot.com/201...r-pro-282.html

It's nice to hear that the tokenmaster is still alive !

E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2? Is it making a comeback? Well, not quite.

First and foremost, anyone on V3.0 should totally ignore this. This is a legacy app that isn't maintained, absolutely old and should be completely forgotten. Still here? Keep reading then.

So, why release it then? Well, some enterprising individuals, unscrupulous, disgusting individuals, decided to make money out of older versions of E-Sys Launcher PRO. One stole the code and decided to slap a different UI and started selling it for a lot of money. Others decided to make their activation code generators and started selling it. These people frequent forum and jump at every opportunity to peddle their stuff, like a rabid dog trying to get to a filthy bone. They send unsolicited PM/DMs, and without shame, would directly post a for-sale threads.

See, they managed to scam a lot of people, and a big number of these people think they bought their tokens from me, and would demand for activation codes. They would get mad if I don't give them activation codes. There were quite a few who were really pissed and would accuse me of scamming them. So messed up.

It's time to put an end to that. I'm sick of these people. I thought "Honor among thieves" were a thing. Apparently not when it comes to money. These sick individuals can't come up with their own solution, so the best they can do is to rip someone else's work. This is mainly the reason why I lose interest in all of these. There are so many things I wanted to do with my tools, but these cretins not only stole my work, but my drive to create tools. My drive to advance development.

Anyway, it seems these morons are making money out of V2.8.1, so I'm giving V2.8.1 away free, in the form of V2.8.2 BFU_XODE Edition., as a Big Middle Finger salute to PaulX, oemnavigations, dconer, and all disgusting eBay sellers and a few other similar bottom feeders. These people are absolutely disgusting. BMWdriva is the worst of his kind. That piece of ****, sad excuse for a sub human, is stealing oxygen.

Download E-Sys Launcher PRO V2.8.2
    Download Token BFU_XODE.est
    PIN: 12345678
    Activation Code: B1G_F*CK_Y0U_paulX_oemnavigations_dconer_ebayselle rs.-Your_lack_of_decency_creativity_and_imagination_is _reprehensible.-Your$greed$even_more_repugnant_and_despicable

The special activation code will work on any request code. No need to ask for activation codes from me, or anyone else for that matter.

No support of any form is provided, and zero fucks given.
    Last edited by waterman; 9th May 2019, 14:21.

There are 2 spaces within the activation code, therefore it doesn't work. Delete those 2 spaces or copy/paste activation code from the TokenMaster's blog.
    http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
    X