The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

How to update a BMW premium before 2010 for 1xUSB map ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to update a BMW premium before 2010 for 1xUSB map ???

Hello

I have an E70 of December 2009, with PREMIUM map.

If I update from https://www.bmw.com/en/footer/software-updates.html, will I can to update my map using 1xUSB? or do I have to use the 3xUSB map?
    I would not like to burn 3 dvd DL ...

Best Regards
    Javier.

you need to update CIC firmware to be able to update with USB. this link is not for that.. i have same situation, and i need to update via 3x DVD DL, witch is terrible so i update it every 2-3 years because update cic FW is expensive and has some risk involved like burning CIC completely so it is not worth a risk.

Comment

you need update per optical fiber.............but if you want to do .....go to dealer

Comment

Thanks for your answers.... i will have to use 3 DVD DL.

Regards from Spain.
        Javier

Comment

Working...
        X