Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask HERE about maps for MK I, II , II, IV all whats on your mind

Ask her about maps for MK I, II , II, IV all whats on your mind
    Last edited by gazo; 30th September 2010, 15:27.

Re: Ask HERE about maps for MK I, II , II, IV all whats on your mind

What mode is that? mode 2/xa?

Comment

You will find it in Magic iso

Comment

anybody got USA maps esp. region 3 CD .. thanks.

Comment

What mode is the cd`s for MK I, II , III ?is mode 1 or mode 2?
          thanks for reply.

Comment

Mode 2 .............

Comment

i downloaded all disks and is mode 1 / 2048 . sorry.that disk is not for mk1 mk2 mk3 and mk4.

Comment

yes it is , iv tried it in a e39 2002 with mk3 , all works fine

Comment

yes but must use MagicISO to convert the write mode.

Comment

is there a way to lock the on-board computer or the navigation menu while driving to prevent children touching the buttons or even police inspectings your nav on board system for speed cameras

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopJohn View Post
                      i downloaded all disks and is mode 1 / 2048 . sorry.that disk is not for mk1 mk2 mk3 and mk4.
                      MODE2 is necessary only for SW update of MK3. In all other cases MODE1 CDs will work

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopJohn View Post
                        The uploads are indeed all Mode 1 copies but to use these CD's in the older systems such as Mk1, 2, PC3000 Carin and the CNI 1 they must be written in Mode 2
                        This was already explained earlier in the old forum
                        All questions should be directed through the forum
                        Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

middle east map needed for mk4 high

Comment

Hi guys,

I just picked up the latest version of the US BMW On-Board Navigation System CD North America High 65 90 2 158159 10 disc set and I would like to make a backup of every one of the disc. Please can any one guide me on how to make good backups and what applications to use to rip and burn the cds. Thank you so much in advance.

PS: I did an extract already with Magic iso i didnt change any settings and i burned on Nero at 16x it was the lowest my burner gave me. Its CD-R not DVD; just to clarify. Thanks

Comment

You can use any program that can recognize the CD's as Mode2
                              This time Magic ISO and Nero Burning Rom are trusted partners

Looking forward to the upload you undoubtedly will share with us
                              All questions should be directed through the forum
                              Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Working...
                              X