Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Postcde DB

Hi All,

I was wondering where the full UK postcode database, I downloaded it last year but have mislaid the zip file.

Anyone have it?

TIA

P.S its for adding to a bmw mk4 map, so need to be .acs or ov2 etc (not the OEM TT format).

P.P.S, never mind found it
    Last edited by ccfj1; 7th July 2010, 13:02.

Re: UK Postcde DB

Originally posted by ccfj1 View Post
    Hi All,

I was wondering where the full UK postcode database, I downloaded it last year but have mislaid the zip file.

Anyone have it?

TIA

P.S its for adding to a bmw mk4 map, so need to be .acs or ov2 etc (not the OEM TT format).

P.P.S, never mind found it
    You can download it by searching it via serach bar either here either on tomtoms site. But I personally am not happy with the latest edition. As I have a storage at E4 8PZ postcode. My previous postcode data on tomtom used to find it perfectly. Unfortunately i lost my tomtom and had to get another one. and now with the new postcode data files it recognises incorectly same postfode. brings somewhere close but not where suppposed to . And I reckon a few more addresses there where that was treated a bit strange. by lets say labelling address under different council... So am afraid I might have bigger problems in the future...

Comment

You can download the Datanase here:
      http://poi.gps-data-team.com/united_kingdom/postcodes/
      All questions should be directed through the forum
      Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

which version do you select using that link?

Comment

Since you're a proficient reader, I suggest you follow the link and decide for yourself which parts are suitable
          All questions should be directed through the forum
          Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Working...
          X