The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

BMW Business 2016/2017 custom map converted from Mercedes NTG2 navigation system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Business 2016/2017 custom map converted from Mercedes NTG2 navigation system

BMW Business 2016/2017 custom map converted
    from Mercedes NTG2 navigation system

This is a BMW Business 2016/2017 Custom Map converted from Mercedes Navigation Map
    (Update Comand APS NTG 2 2016/2017 Europa Version 18.0 A 1698270200)

This DVD is filled to the brim with navigation data for 39 countries in Europe,
    with streets and roads, towns, villages and countless useful places:
    Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia,
    Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain,
    Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia,
    Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro,
    Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.

With version 2016/2017 has digitized all of Western Europe.
    2016/2017 version includes more than 8.3 million road kilometers across Europe.

In Eastern Europe, all countries fully digitized, with the exception of Albania,
    Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia.

In the following countries the detailed road network is further digitized:
    Albania: +58%
    Bosnia and Herzegovina: + 65%
    Bulgaria: + 8%
    Macedonia: +55%
    Serbia: + 10%

With version 2016/2017 can navigate to more than 738,000 towns and city.

The ability to precisely navigate to the desired number, are extensive.
    The house numbers in central and northern Europe have largely been fully digitized and
    coverage has improved in the following countries:
    Czech Republic: + 56%
    Poland: + 1%
    Serbia: + 1%
    Slovakia: + 47%

Compatible Car Models:
    1er (E81 / E82 / E87 / E88) (SA 606) till 09/2009
    3er (E90 / E91 / E92 / E93) (SA 606) till 09/2009
    5er (E60 / E61) (SA 606) till 05/2010
    6er (E63 / E64) (SA 606) till 05/2010
    X5 (E70) (SA 606)
    X6 (E71) (SA 606)

Languages (voice and information):
    German - English - French - Italian - Dutch - Portuguese - Spanish

Note:
    Burn on Verbatim DVD+R 4,7 GB with ImgBurn (1x or slowest)!

Download: https://mega.nz/#F!W1NQxRgb

Click image for larger version

Name:	indice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	450792
    Not need to write thanks .... If you like my post and it helped you, press Thanks or Like

Decryption key: !TaI8BJBV3A268IQqO8LURQ

Re: BMW Business 2016/2017 custom map converted from Mercedes NTG2 navigation system

much BETTER to wait for link to the genuine oem bmw road map europe business 2017 instead of some home made custom dvd

Comment

Re: BMW Business 2016/2017 custom map converted from Mercedes NTG2 navigation system

Hi,

It works in old business system (MASK1) ?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen View Post
        much BETTER to wait for link to the genuine oem bmw road map europe business 2017 instead of some home made custom dvd
        The OEM map for East Europe cover almost 0%. This custom map is the only solution to have working navigation in these countries .
        cristian1979 did a great job for all BMW drivers in East Europe.
        Last edited by ivo1bg; 15th November 2016, 22:49.

Comment

SUDAMÉRICA? TNK!

Comment

Like previous version I don't think it will work in older Mask I navi system (with arrow indicators, without 2d map). cristian1979 can comfirm. I think it's only for car manufactured after 03/2007 still with Mask navigation.

Comment

Yeah, it is working only for car manufactured after 03/2007 with Mask navigation.

Comment

Is this possible to do with Professional navigation system?

Comment

@peniko I have made this version for me and I have share it with you guys. I have never made a custom version for the Professional navigation system.

Comment

Originally posted by cristian1979 View Post
                    @peniko I have made this version for me and I have share it with you guys. I have never made a custom version for the Professional navigation system.
                    and for High it's way to map convert ?
                    one of father osloskop.net in 90" :>

Comment

Thnx anyway... I noticed that the database of Professional is similar to RNS510, so was wondering if that's possible in a similar manner as this.

Comment

and for High it's way to map convert ?
                        one of father osloskop.net in 90" :>

Comment

Great work cristian works perfect on my E60 2007

Comment

Thank you Cristian. On my E60 also works perfectly. I burn it with Imgburn on a DVD + R Verbatim at 1x.

Comment

BMW Business 2016/2017 custom map converted
                              from Mercedes NTG2 navigation system

This is a BMW Business 2016/2017 Custom Map converted from Mercedes Navigation Map
                              (Update Comand APS NTG 2 2016/2017 Europa Version 18.0 A 1698270200)

This DVD is filled to the brim with navigation data for 39 countries in Europe,
                              with streets and roads, towns, villages and countless useful places:
                              Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia,
                              Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain,
                              Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia,
                              Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro,
                              Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.

With version 2016/2017 has digitized all of Western Europe.
                              2016/2017 version includes more than 8.3 million road kilometers across Europe.

In Eastern Europe, all countries fully digitized, with the exception of Albania,
                              Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia.

In the following countries the detailed road network is further digitized:
                              Albania: +58%
                              Bosnia and Herzegovina: + 65%
                              Bulgaria: + 8%
                              Macedonia: +55%
                              Serbia: + 10%

With version 2016/2017 can navigate to more than 738,000 towns and city.

The ability to precisely navigate to the desired number, are extensive.
                              The house numbers in central and northern Europe have largely been fully digitized and
                              coverage has improved in the following countries:
                              Czech Republic: + 56%
                              Poland: + 1%
                              Serbia: + 1%
                              Slovakia: + 47%

Compatible Car Models:
                              1er (E81 / E82 / E87 / E88) (SA 606) till 09/2009
                              3er (E90 / E91 / E92 / E93) (SA 606) till 09/2009
                              5er (E60 / E61) (SA 606) till 05/2010
                              6er (E63 / E64) (SA 606) till 05/2010
                              X5 (E70) (SA 606)
                              X6 (E71) (SA 606)

Languages (voice and information):
                              German - English - French - Italian - Dutch - Portuguese - Spanish

Note:
                              Burn on Verbatim DVD+R 4,7 GB with ImgBurn (1x or slowest)!

USE winrar V 5.xx
                              hoster: uploaded
                              13 parts

Code:
                              http://filecrypt.cc/Container/0C8DB242C3.html

Thanks / Credits :cristian1979

Comment

Working...
                              X