The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

BMW Navigation DVD Road Map Europe HIGH Blitzer Edition 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMW Navigation DVD Road Map Europe HIGH Blitzer Edition 2017

Sorry, can you explain how to do? Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by b11nov View Post
    The map does include speedcams of all countries, but they are in German. What you have to do is set your language to German, select/activate speedcams, then change back to whatever language you need to use, speedcams with stay displayed. Or you can do what I did, extract the iso, copy the speedcam data from German folder to your preferred language folder, edit the necessary files accordingly, so that you don't need to change the language.

Comment

Can you post a torrent ?

I am having problems downloading from that site, for 2 days now it says uploaded.net refused to connect.

Thank you.

EDIT : Here you go the 2 torrent files, with speedcams.

3-series e46 (2000-2005), M3 (2001-2006)
      5-series e39 (2000-2003), M5 (2000-2004)
      X3 e83 (2004-up), X5 e53 (2000-2006)
      7-series e38/Z4 e85/e86 (2003-2008)
      Range Rover (2003-2004)
      MINI (2004-2006)

Europe DVD 1 :
      Andorra/ Belgien/ Dänemark/ Germany/ Finland/ Frankreich/ Gibraltar/ Großbritannien/ Irland/ Italien/ Liechtenstein/ Luxemburg/
      Monaco/ Niederlande/ Österreich/ Portgal/ San Marino/ Schweiz/ Slowenien/ Spanien/ Tschechien/ Vatikanstadt

Europe DVD 2 :
      Bulgarien/ Dänemark/ Germany/ Estonia/ Finland/ Greece/ Italia/ Croatia/ Latvia/ Liechtenstein/ Lituania/ Norway/ Austria/
      Polen/ Rumänien/ Russland (inkl. Kaliningrad)/ Schweden/ Schweiz/ Slowak. Republik/ Slowenien/ Tschechien/ Ukraine/ Ungarn/ Vatikanstadt/ Belaren

How to activate speedcams ?

The map does include speedcams of all countries, but they are in German.

Option 1 :

Step 1 : Set the language to German
      Step 2 : Activate Speedcams
      Step 3 : Change the language back to whatever language you were using
      Step 4 : Done, Speedcams will remain active.

Option 2 :

Step 1 : Extract the *.iso
      Step 2 : Copy the Speedcam data from German folder to whatever language you will use
      Step 3 : Edit files accordingly
      Step 4 : Done, now you have Speedcams active on your favorite language.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by audi66; 11th February 2017, 03:11.

Comment

Originally posted by audi66 View Post
        Can you post a torrent ?

I am having problems downloading from that site, for 2 days now it says uploaded.net refused to connect.

Thank you.

Range Rover (2003-2004)
        MINI (2004-2006)

Europe DVD 1 :
        Andorra/ Belgien/ Dänemark/ Germany/ Finland/ Frankreich/ Gibraltar/ Großbritannien/ Irland/ Italien/ Liechtenstein/ Luxemburg/
        Monaco/ Niederlande/ Österreich/ Portgal/ San Marino/ Schweiz/ Slowenien/ Spanien/ Tschechien/ Vatikanstadt

Europe DVD 2 :
        Bulgarien/ Dänemark/ Germany/ Estonia/ Finland/ Greece/ Italia/ Croatia/ Latvia/ Liechtenstein/ Lituania/ Norway/ Austria/
        Polen/ Rumänien/ Russland (inkl. Kaliningrad)/ Schweden/ Schweiz/ Slowak. Republik/ Slowenien/ Tschechien/ Ukraine/ Ungarn/ Vatikanstadt/ Belaren

Option 1 :

Option 2 :

Step 2 : Copy the Speedcam data from German folder to whatever language you will use
        Hi,

I've downloaded your torrent "bmw.high.2017.1.zip " but I can't find such a directory mentioned in step two...No speedcam data in German Folder.
        Could you please help me?
        Thx.

Comment

I don't have access for now at the data, but you can always use Option 1 and you will have SpeedCam's on your native language.

Comment

Is this compatible with Opel Dvd90?

Comment

Originally posted by phs29 View Post
              Is this compatible with Opel Dvd90?
              I cant believe that you lazy to read something on same page you made your question.

Comment

Originally posted by brkicn View Post
                I cant believe that you lazy to read something on same page you made your question.
                Sorry i did not see old messages, you are right

Comment

Cheers man

Comment

Originally posted by audi66 View Post
                    Can you post a torrent ?

Thank you.

Range Rover (2003-2004)
                    MINI (2004-2006)

Europe DVD 1 :

Europe DVD 2 :

Option 1 :

Option 2 :

Hi!! I extracted the ISO, but where is the Speedcam Data? In which folder it is?
                    Thanks

Comment

My GPS is normaly in French, but with the upgrade v32.2, the GPS is now in English, and I don't arrive to put the GPS in French

Comment

Can you explain step by step please?

Comment

Is it possible for CIC navigation to make a blitzer edition?

Comment

Hello,

I burned the dvd (Verbatim DVD-R), it works in my 7 series E65 but does not work in my x3 E83. An idea ?

Comment

Hi there,
                              Same thing for me, there is no speedcams in torrent files, even in the german repertory... and the others files sharing are impossible for download (always stop during the process).
                              Thanks a lot for that in all cases of course, but if some have some time to reload a speedcam version for the torrent it will be nice ;-)
                              Sergio

Comment

Originally posted by tiobeckham23 View Post
                                My GPS is normaly in French, but with the upgrade v32.2, the GPS is now in English, and I don't arrive to put the GPS in French
                                cause u download u version without french in the V32.2 for use french again u need to downgrade to V29

Comment

Working...
                                X