All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Re: hELP with mk2 navigator bmw

thanks gazo.
      i will try with nero tomorrow..

Comment

I also have the MKII system, but I am running the software version SW 2-1/28, and according to everything I have found here and everywhere else that is very old software, so old that its not listed anywhere, ha ha. I think i need version 22 to update me to 2-1/81. I have heard its risky to upgrade to software on the old ones. My first questions is should i try to update the software or just leave it? And i had an old disc for a region that i dont live in, So i just bought the 2010.1 disc for north central america from an individual and he jsut sent it to me, I shoudl recieve it in a few days. According to my dealership that cd-rom will work in my system. Does anyone know if that is correct?

I would like to get all of the north america regions, is there a way i can download the discs instead of paying for them?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Scott

Comment

Do not update your system, it's not without risk and you gain nothing

How do you expect us to comment on a disc we don't even know the specs of?
          All questions should be directed through the forum
          Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

sorry i meant to elabortae on that, the disc i bought is from the set sold by the BMW dealershiip, it is made by tele atlas is is version 2010.1 and its the north cenral region. since it is the cd version and not the dvd i was under the impression it would work woth my MKII system, is that right?

Comment

Do any of you mind sharing that North America CD version here? My CD somehow is broken into pieces...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by capital10 View Post
                sorry i meant to elabortae on that, the disc i bought is from the set sold by the BMW dealershiip, it is made by tele atlas is is version 2010.1 and its the north cenral region. since it is the cd version and not the dvd i was under the impression it would work woth my MKII system, is that right?
                it should work

Comment

Working...
                X