The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

BMW Mini SA606 CHAMP2 Road Map Europe Europa MOVE 2017-2 Torrent - FSC Code Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Mini SA606 CHAMP2 Road Map Europe Europa MOVE 2017-2 Torrent - FSC Code Available

Europe MOVE 2017-2.rar

FSC Code:
    =========
    You need an FSC code to load the maps from the USB/DVD into your Navigation System
    You can purchase them from your local BMW dealership or you can reach out to someone who
    can generate these codes for you at a price.

Please visit my website: BMW & Mini FSC Code for Navigation Map Update Activation - CIC & NBT - MOVE - MOTION - NEXT - PREMIUM - North America - Europe - Japan & Worldwide
    Or contact me at bmwfsc.canada@gmail.com

You can Use a 16 GB or larger FAT32 formatted USB stick to install this update.

Instructions:

1. Use WinRAR (or compatible archiver) to extract BMW ROAD MAP Europe MOVE 2017-2

2. You will be left a folder called NAVD_0000085F_255_004_239 and Instructions.txt (this file) with Update PDF

3. Copy everything inside the folder NAVD_0000085F_255_004_239(Total 41 files / 11.6GB) to the root of the USB drive

4. Insert the USB stick into the USB port in the gearbox(under your arm)

5. Follow the onscreen prompts, it will prompt for the FSC code (see below for information on getting an FSC code)

6. The update will begin to load

7. Wait for it to finish loading the data and you're done!

Notes:

1. Some USB drives come with a hidden partition at the front of the drive. Make
    sure to go into Disk Management (for Windows) or Disk Utility (OSX) and delete all partitions.
    Then recreate a single partition formatted FAT32 (Windows) or FAT (OSX, it's FAT32 by default).

2. For Mac users, OSX places a series of hidden files on the USB stick which may cause the NBT
    not to properly read the data, if you have this problem use a utility like Blue Harvest to remove
    all the hidden files/folders from the USB stick. If you have trouble with this, let me know and I
    can assist.

FSC Code:
    =========
    You need an FSC code to load the maps from the USB/DVD into your Navigation System
    You can purchase them from your local BMW dealership or you can reach out to someone who
    can generate these codes for you at a price.

Please visit my website: bmwfsc.ca or contact me at bmwfsc.canada@gmail.com

Europe MOVE 2017-2.rar
    Last edited by bmwfsc; 7th May 2017, 02:39.
    Website - http://bmwfsc.ca
    Email - bmwfsc.canada@gmail.com
    sigpic

Here MAPS allocated at hoster uploaded.net

Comment

Working...
    X