The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

BMW Road Map Europe Route (CIC) 2017-1 or 2017-2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Road Map Europe Route (CIC) 2017-1 or 2017-2

Does anyone have a link to a torrent of some of the navigation BMW Road Map Europe Route (CIC) 2017-1, because the first 3 years after purchase of the vehicle is otherwise free upgrade, only my car was 2 years old imported from abroad and would be way too expensive, so I'm looking for the link if somebady can help. Thanks.

Re: BMW Road Map Europe Route (CIC) 2017-1 or 2017-2

Originally posted by Dolly007 View Post
    Does anyone have a link to a torrent of some of the navigation BMW Road Map Europe Route (CIC) 2017-1, because the first 3 years after purchase of the vehicle is otherwise free upgrade, only my car was 2 years old imported from abroad and would be way too expensive, so I'm looking for the link if somebady can help. Thanks.
    You are just a click away...

Comment

And the activation..

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/bmw/...activator.html
      http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

Your link is for map Premium, which allready have, but i was looking for map Europe ROUTE , OK i buy now the map and map is not problem. Thanks

Comment

But it Works only at Premium map, this are ROUTE map.

Comment

also looking for ROUTE 2017-2

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly007 View Post
              just write to me PM
              __________________________________________________ ______________________
              We offer for sale FSC codes and maps: for NBT NEXT, PREMIUM CIC, MOTION, MOVE
              more info:
              fastservicesforsure@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X