Compatible models:

CMAX (10.2007 - 10.2010)

Focus (10.2007 - 10.2010)

Galaxy (10.2007 - 08.2010)

Kuga (04.2008 - 10.2010)

Mondeo (10.2007 - 08.2010)

SMAX (10.2007 - 08.2010)

Coverage:

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco,
    Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City

Including TMC for the UK (paid by Ford)!

Available languages in navigation menu and driving recommendations:
    Dutch, Danish, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

*** Who needs it, contact me by PM or post in this thread.
    Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 9th May 2018, 13:21.

@nosferanosferatuno

*** Who needs it, contact me by PM or post in this thread.
    It's not ebay

Comment

it's not place for making money by uploaded.net , but you still post ul.to download links and boring other people ...

It's for people who needs it, you are not one of them, so you know what to do in this case

Comment

so you know what to do in this case
        you did not understand anything, you have too little brain

Comment

I'm sure not smaller than one stupid uploader which the biggest knowledge is to be stupid uploader and copy-paste links at tons of forums, so you'll leave always just stupid uploader . As told previously, this is not thread for you, and you know where else such stupid guys need to go = fu... off

Comment

WHo need you can send him a PM AND let you pay

Comment

Originally posted by bayliner View Post
              WHo need you can send him a PM AND let you pay
              "a PM" haha, google translator guy , sure, just supid guy like you think that things which other can't solve someone will offer for free , this clown writes nonsense as usual, bayliner = mascot of gpsunderground, his role is to make people laugh , as usual is role of stupid guys .

You are definetely guy who has a lot of free time as most of stupid guys, to write bullshit , and it's fun when stupid guys think writes smart things and specially when think his writing means other people something and change their decisions , what a piece of stupid guy, example of stupid guy for museum to hold .

Comment

@ nosferanosferatuno

Everyone knows you are an idiot

Comment

nosferanosferatuno is asking money for his updates send him a PM my job is warn the users here that they not looose the money

Comment

Originally posted by adamramzes View Post
                    @ nosferanosferatuno

Everyone knows you are an idiot
                    Biggest idiot at all forums gpspower, gpsunderground, ********* everbody know = adamramzes = ramzes = mixmusic, stupid guy with hundreds of nick names, trying get money by uploading, stupid gay from Poland . Using hundreds of nick enough says about you = poor stupid guy who all to know = uploading and get money by uploading as dont have other job and as it's poor-stupid gay

Comment

Go play on a other place. you are a scammer send me by PM you ask money for it en then the people dont get it back

Comment

Go play on a other place. you are a scammer send me by PM you ask money for it en then the people dont get it back
                        Hahaha, what a kind of idiot, special kind really, people get what ordered, but you are stupid that understand that ordering cause payment, after payment one who ordered get his stuff, but economy is for your high math

Comment

Look the posting from adamramzes

He speak the truth you are a idiot that cannot talk normal with people

Comment

Look the posting from adamramzes

He speak the truth you are a idiot that cannot talk normal with people
                            I'm happy cause of your and adamramzes as gay finds gay and stupid idio like you finds same stupid idiot like adamramzes, 2x big noobs

Comment

You know that your mother is a hotty hooker that can suck good and fro free do you have nothing learn from that bitch...

Comment

Working...
                              X