No announcement yet.

Honda 2018 Navi DVD Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much money yet, dobbin80? (i have donated)

Comment

Let's just do a head count. I donated too. That makes two of us.

Comment

I also donated.

Comment

I also donated.

Comment

I also donated.

Comment

Contributors have been emailed now. Thanks dobbin80

Comment

Are you guys already tested this new maps with your car? I am also contributor, but i am not yet tested it.

Comment

I share today links among all donators, you all included .. now I have a small problem with 3 donators:

First one forget to write mail in paypal, he only wrote his GPS Underground member name "neepheid", so please contact me under my email for your links.

With 2 other donators I have problem sending links to their mail, this is the paypal they used:
                  "martin@speedyparts.dk" and gryps@interia.pl

I get Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
                  Please you two, contact me and tell me your VALID email so that I can mail you the links.
                  For all other donators: If you have donated and didn't get any links yet, please also contact me to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by webasto View Post
                    Are you guys already tested this new maps with your car?
                    Europe West works perfectly, didn't even need to force download it.

Comment

BTW, I'd be seriously pissed off if I spent £175 on that. It's missing some major new roads in my area that Garmin added two updates ago!

Comment

I also donated .I'm waiting for news!!
                        Thanks

Comment

What a fucking rip off..... jesus making money like this on gpsunderground...... the world gets more evil every year

Comment

Originally posted by SlomeHenkie View Post
                            What a fucking rip off..... jesus making money like this on gpsunderground...... the world gets more evil every year
                            All of your posts are bitter and full of bile you maybe should apply the maxim "if you can't say anything pleasant,don't say anything at all"

Comment

Originally posted by SlomeHenkie View Post
                              This guy spend money onhonda update and he want only 15 euro its not too much any way u dont must pay and write stupid post

Comment

Working...
                              X