The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

2006 Honda Navigation Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Honda Navigation Updates

I just bought a 2006 Honda Accord with the navigation unit. Is there a more up to date version of the software. Where is it available? Thanks.

Re: 2006 Honda Navigation Updates

Originally posted by spring97 View Post
    I just bought a 2006 Honda Accord with the navigation unit. Is there a more up to date version of the software. Where is it available? Thanks.

Comment

Do you live in Japan?
      All questions should be directed through the forum
      Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Needing some help. My friend just bought a 2006 acura and it has a nav system. the disk that is in the system is BM515AO Ver.4.55
        Can someone help me find this and i have been doing some reading on how to burn it. If anyone knows the easiest way, please help. :-)

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X