Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar GEN 2.1 HDD EUROPE 2017 MAPS

Jaguar GEN 2.1 HDD EUROPE 2017 MAPS

Coverage: Montenegro, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Portugal, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Poland, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Czech Republic, Austria, Netherlands, Lithuania, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia (F.Y.R.O.M), Albania

Compatibility:
    F-Type (MY2013 - MY2016)
    XF (MY2012 - MY2015)
    XJ (MY2009 - MY2015)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!TktBXCTJ!staXrCYLe...u1FttaFxocuSqU

**** An activation code is needed to unlock the map, and update your system. To get activation code provide VIN number by private message, DON'T WRITE YOUR VIN IN THIS THREAD (enoughs is to post that you need activation code), or just drop message in this thread you need activation code, and i'll reply by private message, compatible Jaguar models above in red.

Usaul question is Where to find VIN, so answer is - The VIN is mentioned on the vehicle registration papers under the section marked ā€œEā€. It is composed of 17 characters. Note: the VIN is normally found behind the front wind shield of certain vehicle models as well.

For Jaguar imported from USA to Europe or Middle East, can be solved using Europe maps in USA Jaguar cars and, Middle East maps in USA Jaguar cars, and Middle East maps in EU Jaguar cars.
    Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 8th February 2018, 14:28.

Struggling to find out how to PM you.!! Clicked your name, but nothing obvious in there.!

Comment

Don't know why for many of you so difficult find option PM in new gpsu vb, cause it's simple as at any other vb forum, so below for all of you who can't find how to send PRIVATE MESSAGE at gpsunderground.com,

BTW , check your inbox, already sent you PM.
      Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 8th February 2018, 15:01.

Comment

Hi to all,
        we can provide map update codes and map download for
        ,or any other region map and conversion solution,faster and for more resonable price
        Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.
        any qestions in PM or email or please visit my website.

Comment

Originally posted by sieras5 View Post
          Hi to all,
          we can provide map update codes and map download for
          ,or any other region map and conversion solution,faster and for more resonable price
          "We" , wow you are in plural , but "we" can be correct too, cause you-personally can't provide anything , but buy from authors - Poland, Russia and try sell , just one more noob-reseller = sieras5 .

This clown from Lithuania is just simple cheater who try get fast money and when you have problems and need support dissappear , cause his knowledge = 0 , and you can't get professional support by him, cause he isn't author of anything he offers , just buy-sell is all this noob knows , and try advertise in author's threads . "Faster" what a good joke , what can be faster than what gpsu members get by me 10 seconds to get code .

Just stupid guy like sieras5 can say "map download", cause maps are already provided by me and free in 1st post . As you say "more resonable", and learn once English, pay some course of English, it's "REASONABLE" , not resonable , write your price in this thread that gpsu members can see what's "resonable" : Fortunately all gpsu members, sellers, know well who is sieras5 = cheater, who get money and dissapear, rude and stupid guy at all .

Comment

we can do mostly car brands map update codes,some people are very angry because they have cheaper competitor
            Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.
            any qestions in PM or email or please visit my website.

Comment

Originally posted by sieras5 View Post
              we can do mostly car brands map update codes,some people are very angry because they have cheaper competitor
              Still you didn't learn singular and plural, you are not we , but you are stupid to understand it ... If you send Indre to me, will give you lower prices to resell, and you will not have buy codes from other authors , and you'll not have advertise in my threads .

Your humour is still bad as your skills = 0 , nobody can be angry cause of stupid guy like you , you can't be competitior anyone, go sell mmi 3g and ask customers for activation mmi 3g by VIN , whole time you speak bullshit about "cheaper", so show gpsu members your prices that they can know what's cheaper , you are just reseller, you can't generate any code, just buy-sell, and your prices never will be near to mine , that's make difference between clown sieras5 and me .

Comment

Originally posted by nosferanosferatuno View Post

Still you didn't learn singular and plural, you are not we , but you are stupid to understand it ... If you send Indre to me, will give you lower prices to resell, and you will not have buy codes from other authors , and you'll not have advertise in my threads .

Your humour is still bad as your skills = 0 , nobody can be angry cause of stupid guy like you , you can't be competitior anyone, go sell mmi 3g and ask customers for activation mmi 3g by VIN , whole time you speak bullshit about "cheaper", so show gpsu members your prices that they can know what's cheaper , you are just reseller, you can't generate any code, just buy-sell, and your prices never will be near to mine , that's make difference between clown sieras5 and me .
                Do not do bussiness with this guy he is cheating you en and steal your money

Comment

"scream what you want" hahahahaahaha, can't stop laugh , you can write what you want, but people who need solution watch on you as mascote, fool, clown who make fun for people here , and still contact me , my inbox here at gpsunderground still full, and my email inbox still full , and at other car forums , you can just cry cause of that ) as you are nobody and will always be nobody

https://cdn-04.anonfile.com/5cy24fe1...465/mailll.jpg

and contact requests here at gpsunderground

https://cdn-03.anonfile.com/7ey643e6...49561/reqq.jpg

Comment

You have not prove that you are a seller/cheater whe know that .... I warn the people for you. stealing money from them.
                    Al the postings that you do i will place a message with WARNING !!!!!

Comment

Just stupid money as you can't understand that there are authors and stupid monkeys as you ... Authors can do with their solutions what they want, and monkeys can just cry .

Posting links not to prove anything to you, but that you can see hundreds of emails, pm, and continue cry and post as monkey here , as your posting = useless job

"al the postings" hahaha, you'll never learn write 2 words correct in English

Comment

Working...
                      X