The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

freelander 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: freelander 2

Originally posted by tinmanuk View Post
    Just been offrerd a set of original 2010 -11 disks to copy, any special software required to copy them ?

i can then zip them up and bob on rapidshare or something for all
    including the east dvd?when you finish that upload?

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopJohn View Post
      including the east dvd?when you finish that upload?
      its the 2009 / 10 disks ( 3 disk set ) and does not include east but happy to upload if given instructions

Comment

Originally posted by gazo View Post
        You are right

Further "intelligence" has learned the set is identical to the MMM2 used by Volvo

The 2010.1 dvd's will be uploaded shortly
        http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...Download-ready!

I am looking forward to hear about results
        After two days fight with LinkSave I have DVD D burned and it works like a charm on my Freelander2. Bulgarian map is very detailed for major roads and cities however small roads and towns are completely absent

Comment

You are right

Further "intelligence" has learned the set is identical to the MMM2 used by Volvo

I am looking forward to hear about results
          I burned DVD D (East Europe) and checked it with LR Freelander-2 and Discovery-3. It works perfectly!!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Footix View Post
            I burned DVD D (East Europe) and checked it with LR Freelander-2 and Discovery-3. It works perfectly!!! Thanks!
            Sorry Footix, is it necessary updating procedure for this DVD with LR Freelander-2 ?
            Thanks

Comment

It's all right!!!! Thanks very much
              After upgrade software, the nav is left, only thing it's update with car stop

Comment

Hi, I´ve got problem during the "sw-update" process. I´ve downlaoded and burned DVD D (east europe). When I inserted nav. DVD to drive in car and it showed message " that the software update must be completed (something like that) a it will take about 15min" so I pressed OK to do the sw update however it doesn´t finish it is still rebooting the Nav system. I left it for about 30 minutes, but it still do the same thing all over again and again.... It so bad because when I ejected that DVD, nothing was resolved , it is always rebooting the nav system. It reboots approx. once in a minute and while the system is in the main menu , navigation can not be accessed just settings and screensaver works :/ . What is wrong with that . Can anybody help ??

Comment

1) Remove "DVD D (east europe)", insert native map.
                  2) Disconnect battery for 5-10 min.
                  3) enjoy

Comment

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had any luck with DVD-B (UK). I've downloaded and burned to disc but the SatNav is saying it does not recognise the software/map.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

burner disk B (uk ) using dvd decrypter to tdk dual layer at 8 speed and worked fine - took 1 hour 10 mins for the software update though on my freelander 2 2007 model even though it said it would only take 15mins.....

Comment

It could be the indication of a very poor copy
                        All questions should be directed through the forum
                        Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

It could be the indication of a very poor copy
                          Even the originals take that long in my freelander

Comment

Have you considered the possibility of a reading problem due to a very dirty laser lens?

Comment

I burned disk B using Imgburn to Verbatim dual layer at 4 an 2 speed and it's doesn't work. No update no maps.
                              I use 2006 map...

help me please

Comment

There are about 40 pages with items on how to burn a proper DVD for a navigation
                                Then it's not necessary for you to cry out for help or for us to give any further hints
                                It's all there if you care to invest some reading time

Comment

Working...
                                X