Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landrover Freelander 2 - Maps Required- Search High And Low And Cant Find...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landrover Freelander 2 - Maps Required- Search High And Low And Cant Find...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160312_191516.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	450693

Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for a map that is later than the attached disc. It is for my 2007 Landrover Freelander 2. Not sure what I am looking for and hope advice can be given. My current maps are 2009/2010 and my estate was only built in 2011 so it is not on my Satnav as yet and this is why I would like to try and get the updated maps. Help appreciated. On the Landrover Website, there is a map for 2014/2015, this would be perfect. I am happy to rip the dvd and upload these maps if known how to.

Thanks

Re: Landrover Freelander 2 - Maps Required- Search High And Low And Cant Find...

VOLVO RTI MMM2 version 2014

Will this work?

Comment

Re: Landrover Freelander 2 - Maps Required- Search High And Low And Cant Find...

I can confirm that the Volvo MMM2 RTI 2013 Work 100% after careful reading and Googling. Happy Days...

Comment

Hi All...

Ok, update, I have got the Sat Nav working but there is no SOUND? It has the updated Postcodes as my area is now on the map but, there is no Guidance Sound on 2013 or 2014 Volvo RTI MMM2 Software. Is there a Fix? Please help as really could do with advice? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X