First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale


The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership


See more
See less

I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

    Originally posted by vlado_to View Post
    Yes, my Mazda is 2006 and I updated it successfully. It took about 4 min. and now I can see some different look like the zoom bar is horizontal and menus are a bit different.
    But still new Land Rover map does not work - hole display is garbled. May be I'm doing something wrong. The old LR Eastern DVD works fine. Any ideas?
    Please replace the Denso 464110-7570 "LOADING.KWI" 70MB file size, to Denso 464210-8590 "LOADING.KWI" 32MB file size.

    Check it out. :
    Last edited by aulac; 2nd July 2010, 18:49.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

      OK, I got the idea. But I don't have Denso 464110-7570 have 464110-7560. Do you have link?

      Comment


      • #19
        Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

        Thank you aulac!

        I'm processing it and will come back in a little while.

        Comment


        • #20
          Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

          Originally posted by vlado_to View Post
          Thank you aulac!

          I'm processing it and will come back in a little while.
          Didn't understand me!
          The number 464110-7560 in Western Europe DVD!
          As you replace the "LOADING.KWI" size 70MB file to 30MB 464210-8590.
          The 464110-7570 Eastern DVD works fine (no firmware update)

          Comment


          • #21
            Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

            Yes, I got it.
            I replaced "loading.kwi" in 464110-7560 and now it works fine. Thank you.
            I don't have 464110-7570 and don't know if it works.
            The one you send me today is 464110-7560.
            So I am still looking for 464110-7570. If you have it, please send me a link.
            Thanks again.

            Comment


            • #22
              Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

              Originally posted by vlado_to View Post
              Yes, I got it.
              I replaced "loading.kwi" in 464110-7560 and now it works fine. Thank you.
              I don't have 464110-7570 and don't know if it works.
              The one you send me today is 464110-7560.
              So I am still looking for 464110-7570. If you have it, please send me a link.
              Thanks again.
              Here is, both east-west. This is 67 files:
              Last edited by aulac; 3rd July 2010, 19:00.

              Comment


              • #23
                Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                Thank you aulac for quick response.
                I downloaded this packet but it includes 464110-7030 which is 2008 Eastern Europe and 464110-7560 Western Europe.
                464110-7570 is not there or at least it wasn't there two days ago.

                Comment


                • #24
                  Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                  Originally posted by vlado_to View Post
                  Thank you aulac for quick response.
                  I downloaded this packet but it includes 464110-7030 which is 2008 Eastern Europe and 464110-7560 Western Europe.
                  464110-7570 is not there or at least it wasn't there two days ago.
                  Sorry.
                  You are right.

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                    Any way, thank you for all of your help.

                    I'll continue to look for it and if succeed I'll share it with you. Please, if you get some info about it, let me know. Thanks.

                    I also tried to make a hybrid disk with Volvo maps 464110-7450 and the system reads the map but can't search (set destination), no voice recognition and letter code of the country does not match to correct country. Today will give some more try and if the result is positive I'll let you know.

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                      Originally posted by vlado_to View Post
                      Any way, thank you for all of your help.

                      I'll continue to look for it and if succeed I'll share it with you. Please, if you get some info about it, let me know. Thanks.

                      I also tried to make a hybrid disk with Volvo maps 464110-7450 and the system reads the map but can't search (set destination), no voice recognition and letter code of the country does not match to correct country. Today will give some more try and if the result is positive I'll let you know.
                      Please send me for "Privat message" the Volvo 464110-7450 DVD, I want to see.
                      THX aulac

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                        Originally posted by aulac View Post
                        Please send me for "Privat message" the Volvo 464110-7450 DVD, I want to see.
                        THX aulac
                        That is very selfish! and unsympathetic!
                        Others also are interested in a solution
                        All questions should be directed through the forum
                        Private messages will be disregarded

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                          pass: bRAd

                          This is link for disk D - Eastern Europe

                          Links for all disks:

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                            Originally posted by aulac View Post
                            Please replace the Denso 464110-7570 "LOADING.KWI" 70MB file size, to Denso 464210-8590 "LOADING.KWI" 32MB file size.

                            Check it out. :
                            Please share with us the Denso 464110-7570 East Europe 2009-2010. Regards

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

                              Sorry Gazo.

                              I'm not selfish. I did not know that I wrote something wrong.
                              I've tried the Volvo navigation, but does not recognize the DVD.
                              Once again sorry.
                              aulac
                              Last edited by aulac; 7th July 2010, 20:34.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X