First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm looking for a new map of eastern Europe for mazda5

Originally posted by vlado_to View Post
    So I'm still searching for 464110-7570.
    I tried 2009-2010 disk for Russia 464110-7020. It works well.So i can`t understand what version of Denso kwi disks are supporting on my car... Definitly disks from LandRover are working (except ....-7560). Will check info in lexus topick. I found, that lexus-usa are compatible with LandRover...
    There are direct links to 464110-7020
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/383401485/2009-2010_464110-7020.part1.zip
    http://rapidshare.com/files/383403048/2009-2010_464110-7020.part2.zip
    http://rapidshare.com/files/383404132/2009-2010_464110-7020.part3.zip
    Last edited by juzis28; 15th July 2010, 14:26.

Comment

I have a 2008 Mazda CX7 from USA and i change the original DVD with the 2010 Eastern European DVD. Worked just fine for about 1 month. 2 days ago i disconected the batery from the car for about 1 hour and after i pluged back in i got an error on my navi display "please insert the correct map". The original DVD (North America Navigation System DVD) is lost by my wife.
      Can someone help me with this issue?
      I don't know what kind of DENSO i have or what kind of ISO do i have to download.
      I think i need a software or firmware update because the 2010 eastern european dvd worked just fine but i think the dvd doesn't have the sofware update on it.
      Please? someone?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by catak View Post
        I have a 2008 Mazda CX7 from USA and i change the original DVD with the 2010 Eastern European DVD. Worked just fine for about 1 month. 2 days ago i disconected the batery from the car for about 1 hour and after i pluged back in i got an error on my navi display "please insert the correct map". The original DVD (North America Navigation System DVD) is lost by my wife.
        Can someone help me with this issue?
        I don't know what kind of DENSO i have or what kind of ISO do i have to download.
        I think i need a software or firmware update because the 2010 eastern european dvd worked just fine but i think the dvd doesn't have the sofware update on it.
        Please? someone?

Thanks
        Please insert it in the original West-Europe DVD (Denso part: 464110-7560) in the device. (If you have)
        Then, if it works, then replace for the East DVD.

Comment

Now then which disk Mazda is good for 5 types.
          Is Rover Land? Jaguar ? Are you other?

Comment

Originally posted by ww001 View Post
            Now then which disk Mazda is good for 5 types.
            Is Rover Land? Jaguar ? Are you other?
            Land Rover.
            West-Europe: Denso part no. 464210-7560 (Firmware update is required!!! original y2007 Mazda DVD Denso part no. 464210-8590 )
            East-Europe: Denso part no. 464110-7030
            Last edited by aulac; 12th September 2010, 20:42.

Comment

Thanks Aulac. I don't have any original disk, i only had the original North America disk.
              Anyway can you please tell me what should i download because i don't know wich is 464110-7560.
              Until now i downloaded the West+East European 2010 (the one with 67 rar files) and now from this thread, page 2 - what you post on 07-03-2010 06:30 AM (the 21 rar files).
              Please let me know if is there any link or the thread name, page and date/hour so i can fix my big problem with my navi...
              Thanks again for your answer.

Comment

Thank you Aulac the help.
                It is necessary to modify something Land Rover DVD, how Mazda should affect 5 ?
                Thanks.

Comment

Hey again,
                  I put the 464110-7560 (eastern europe) and stil got that message on my navi display "Please insert the correct map".
                  The loading.kwi in this 464110-7560 has about 70MB. I don't know what to do... still need some help.
                  The Eastern Europe 2010 (464210-8108) has the loading.kwi about 16MB (this DVD worked perfect untill i dc the batery from the car)
                  I think i need the firmware update for the DENSO navigation.
                  If the firmware update is the file "loading.kwi", can someone send me a link with a good loading.kwi for my 2008 Mazda CX-7 (US model). Or please tell me what should i download?
                  Thanks

Comment

Thanks Aulac. I don't have any original disk, i only had the original North America disk.
                    Anyway can you please tell me what should i download because i don't know wich is 464110-7560.
                    Until now i downloaded the West+East European 2010 (the one with 67 rar files) and now from this thread, page 2 - what you post on 07-03-2010 06:30 AM (the 21 rar files).
                    Please let me know if is there any link or the thread name, page and date/hour so i can fix my big problem with my navi...
                    Thanks again for your answer.
                    Look at the Land Rover Topics.
                    You'll find everything there.

Comment

Hey again,
                      I put the 464110-7560 (eastern europe) and stil got that message on my navi display "Please insert the correct map".
                      The loading.kwi in this 464110-7560 has about 70MB. I don't know what to do... still need some help.
                      The Eastern Europe 2010 (464210-8108) has the loading.kwi about 16MB (this DVD worked perfect untill i dc the batery from the car)
                      I think i need the firmware update for the DENSO navigation.
                      If the firmware update is the file "loading.kwi", can someone send me a link with a good loading.kwi for my 2008 Mazda CX-7 (US model). Or please tell me what should i download?
                      Thanks
                      The 464110-7560 DVD will work after the firmware update.

Comment

Thanks again Aulac.
                        I started the download. I will post tomorrow the result.
                        Btw, if any1 need Eastern Europe 2010 (464210-8108) just reply here and i will upload it after i finish with the downloads :P

Comment

Thanks again Aulac.
                          I started the download. I will post tomorrow the result.
                          Btw, if any1 need Eastern Europe 2010 (464210-8108) just reply here and i will upload it after i finish with the downloads :P
                          Do you have Eastern Europe 2010 464210-8108 DVD?
                          I believe the DVD is the latest Denso no. is 464210-7030 .
                          Last edited by aulac; 14th September 2010, 17:48.

Comment

hello,
                            I use land rover 2009 Eastern Europe DVD in Mazda 6. Map works ok, but i dont have navigation voice? how can i solve this problem. _Navigation unit is denso with touch screen.

Thanks

Comment

it all worked ok now, it was problem in sound menu.

Comment

My problem was resolved.
                                I spoke with someone from US and he sent me the LOADING.KWI from a 2008 CX-9. I put it in my 2010 Eastern European ISO (464210-8101) and wooooooot..... the navi started loading and IT WORKS ^^.

I just finished the uploading for the (464210-8101).
                                Please note that i put the US LOADING.KWI in this iso (i forgot to leave the original one) so if you want you can replace with your LOADING.KWI from your original DVD.
                                Here is the code for 2010 Eastern Europe DVD 464210-8101
                                Links protected with LinkSave.in

Comment

Working...
                                X