2005 Mazda 3 US Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Mazda 3 US Maps

What is the GPS system that the 2005 Mazda 3 comes with?
    Anybody knows where can I find the maps disc updated for North America? , my current version is to old and very outdated.

Thanks

Re: 2005 Mazda 3 US Maps

Originally posted by dagaflight View Post
    What is the GPS system that the 2005 Mazda 3 comes with?
    Anybody knows where can I find the maps disc updated for North America? , my current version is to old and very outdated.

Thanks
    Hi.
    Navteq's website you can buy for $ 119.
    SDAL format uses, and I can't find anywhere which can be downloaded.

Comment

Thanks, for the information about navteq but definitely I need to explore some other options, I cannot afford to $100+ for a new navigation disc which is not even the most current because I think that the Navteq latest revision is up to 2008. Does anybody know if the discs from other auto makes could be compatible?

Thanks.

Comment

I too would like to know if other disks would be compatible with Mazda. I just bought a used 2008 CX-9 but it came with a North America 2006 ver.2 DVD. I looked everywhere for a more updated version, but was unable to find anything. Navigation unit is a touchscreen Denso unit. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to spend $200 on a disk I'm not sure would be any better.

Comment

How about GP9A 66 DZ0 G which is supposedly the latest from Navteq, actually it's released by Denso. I can share it for much-much cheaper. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ypefti View Post
            How about GP9A 66 DZ0 G which is supposedly the latest from Navteq, actually it's released by Denso. I can share it for much-much cheaper. PM me if interested.
            Yes, this is the version that I need. $$$

Comment

Believe it or not but Navteq Mazda released GP9A 66 DZ0 H disk. I didn't find a lot of addresses in the previous disk and had to order the H disk. A lot more of addresses ! PM if interested

Comment

Working...
              X