The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

2005 Mazda 3 US Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Mazda 3 US Maps

What is the GPS system that the 2005 Mazda 3 comes with?
    Anybody knows where can I find the maps disc updated for North America? , my current version is to old and very outdated.

Thanks

Re: 2005 Mazda 3 US Maps

Originally posted by dagaflight View Post
    What is the GPS system that the 2005 Mazda 3 comes with?
    Anybody knows where can I find the maps disc updated for North America? , my current version is to old and very outdated.

Thanks
    Hi.
    Navteq's website you can buy for $ 119.
    SDAL format uses, and I can't find anywhere which can be downloaded.

Comment

Thanks, for the information about navteq but definitely I need to explore some other options, I cannot afford to $100+ for a new navigation disc which is not even the most current because I think that the Navteq latest revision is up to 2008. Does anybody know if the discs from other auto makes could be compatible?

Thanks.

Comment

I too would like to know if other disks would be compatible with Mazda. I just bought a used 2008 CX-9 but it came with a North America 2006 ver.2 DVD. I looked everywhere for a more updated version, but was unable to find anything. Navigation unit is a touchscreen Denso unit. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to spend $200 on a disk I'm not sure would be any better.

Comment

How about GP9A 66 DZ0 G which is supposedly the latest from Navteq, actually it's released by Denso. I can share it for much-much cheaper. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ypefti View Post
            How about GP9A 66 DZ0 G which is supposedly the latest from Navteq, actually it's released by Denso. I can share it for much-much cheaper. PM me if interested.
            Yes, this is the version that I need. $$$

Comment

Believe it or not but Navteq Mazda released GP9A 66 DZ0 H disk. I didn't find a lot of addresses in the previous disk and had to order the H disk. A lot more of addresses ! PM if interested

Comment

Working...
              X