Clear All

• Asking for Mercedes Comand Aps NTG3 V16

Hello,
    Nobodody can share a copy of NTG3 V16 ?

Mercedes NTG3 DVD Comand Aps Europe v16 2017-2018

Part N: A2168270700

Part N: A216 827 07 00

Regards,

I have (bought) the latest NTG3 V16 2017-2018 dvd. If anyone interested, contact me by pm.

Comment

Here NTG3 v16 2017-18,

https://mega.nz/#!jpcVlIQS!uEhUbIYag...rhjgx9vsMPGvF4

Comment

Is this just burning to a dvd and update? Is there "a best" way to do this without hickups?? Thanks for the link..

Comment

Originally posted by nosferanosferatuno View Post
          Dear nosferanosferatuno

Could you please update the Mega link?

Thanks in advance,
          Kind Regards,
          quim_pt

Comment

Check magnet below,

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2467574EFF9E633EE4CB1EA306D441 770B7D597F&dn=A2168270700.iso&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftrack er.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f %2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Comment

hi everybody! i have w221 from 2008 with ntg 3 and never been update before,and if i want to update with vers 16 it give error audio video format unknown...
              can anone explain to me where is the problem?i burned dvd -rom booktype at low speed 2.4,i use verbatim dvd dl

Comment

Originally posted by tonyauras View Post
                hi everybody! i have w221 from 2008 with ntg 3 and never been update before,and if i want to update with vers 16 it give error audio video format unknown...
                can anone explain to me where is the problem?i burned dvd -rom booktype at low speed 2.4,i use verbatim dvd dl
                If there is CD changer in that car, use correct CD-slot for navigation, number 6, take out all CDs from changer, and leave only DVD in position 6, that's why that message.

Comment

thanks nosferanosferatuno for respose but there isn t cd changer...only one cd and pcmci slot...any idee?

Comment

what it is the metod to burn dvd ?dual layer with book type -ROM?or regular verbatim DL

Comment

thanks nosferanosferatuno for respose but there isn t cd changer...only one cd and pcmci slot...any idee?
                      in that case = replacement laser lens, its car old 10y, dont expect it works well....

what it is the metod to burn dvd ?dual layer with book type -ROM?or regular verbatim DL
                      as my reply above, it's not related burning, etc. , don't try find solutions where is not problem, simply replace laser lens of your customer or forget about profit by that customer if you are not skilled do it .
                      Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 28th October 2018, 12:04.

Comment

Working...
                      X