NTG3.5 NTG4.5 NTG4.7 NTG5.2 NTG5.1 NTG5.5 map update codes any region

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nosferanosferatuno View Post

Glad to hear you are satisfied with service you've got . Tnx for sharing your feedback with rest of gpsunderground members .
    What is the latest NTG 4.5 map for Australia? is there a download link and how much is the code? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by hcolonne View Post

What is the latest NTG 4.5 map for Australia? is there a download link and how much is the code? Cheers
      Ok, can be solved.

Comment

Mercedes NTG 3.5, NTG 4.5, NTG 4.7, NTG5*2, NTG5*1, NTG 5.5 , newest maps + activation codes, all you need = provide VIN of your car + version of maps you want install, all regions EU, USA, EMEA, SEA, etc.
        Bought Mercedes GL X166 activation code and maps from nosferanosferatuno. Everything goes smooth. Highly recommended! Thanks nosferanosferatuno!

Comment

Can not send private messages to the Sierra

Comment

Originally posted by k1911 View Post

Bought Mercedes GL X166 activation code and maps from nosferanosferatuno. Everything goes smooth. Highly recommended! Thanks nosferanosferatuno!
            Thanks for sharing your feedback with gpsu's members. Glad to hear you are satisfied with our help to solve your request for activation code + maps .

Comment

hola y buenos días a todos/as tengo una sd con mapas 2015 (v4.0) Europa y la navegación es NTG5E algono tiene la cartografia actualizada ya que son muchas carpetas estaria eternamente agradecido y lo dicho muchas gracias a todos por vuestro trabajo

Comment

Mercedes NTG 3.5, NTG 4.5, NTG 4.7, NTG5*2, NTG5*1, NTG 5.5 and also NEW NTG6 (MBUX),

newest maps + activation codes, all you need = provide VIN of your car + version of maps you want install,
                all regions EU, USA, EMEA, SEA, etc.

Comment

Hi nosferanosferatuno
                  I have Mercedes genuine software to download map,I think the latest for my car is v18 can I buy just the activation pin if so please PM me the price.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmullad View Post
                    Hi nosferanosferatuno
                    I have Mercedes genuine software to download map,I think the latest for my car is v18 can I buy just the activation pin if so please PM me the price.
                    Hello,

ok, i'm not often here, so use PM as previously explained, or email , my email is same as my nick name @gmail.com

Comment

Glad to hear you are satisfied with service you've got . Tnx for sharing your feedback with rest of gpsunderground members .

nosferanosferatuno You haven't unlearned it yet. crazy bastard. To all buyers. go see if you can also get it for free. The price that nosferanosferatuno asks is just a scam .. For all NTG4 ... or higher units it can be found for free. You have to search if I can find it then everyone can find it And if the car is still in warranty, an update at the dealer is free.

Comment

Have just updated map for free as long as you have old version on USB and new version on USB do a Google search ( mercedes comand map update WITHOUT fsc code)

Comment

Originally posted by bayliner View Post

nosferanosferatuno You haven't unlearned it yet. crazy bastard. To all buyers. go see if you can also get it for free. The price that nosferanosferatuno asks is just a scam .. For all NTG4 ... or higher units it can be found for free. You have to search if I can find it then everyone can find it And if the car is still in warranty, an update at the dealer is free.

Seems some monkey from Spain or Portugal got free days from Zoo for weekend time , bayliner below , monkey who left ZOO for week days ,

and monkey still didn't learn to write 2 sentences in English with some logic order, just monkey can write this impossible phrase "you haven't unlearned" . Just stupid guy like you write @nosferano, even when quote my post )) .

But you didn't explain GPSU members how to update ntg 4.5 v4 to v18 , and cases where many units stucked with free update, and then without Star Diag not possible to fix it , but just as monkey writes bullshit, as usual ...

And you didn't explain GPSU members how to update NTG 4.5-4.7 USA to EU with "free" solution . And just stupid monkey like you can write again with monkey's English "higher units" )) , NTG5 , NTG5*1, can't be free, as those units started 2014-2015, and now is 2019, free update is 3y, and only if some dealer's approve , as those units older more than 3 years, no more free map updates . Even NTG 5.5 free update for many owners with this unit didn't work. So most you wrote = bullshit. Just stop write bullshit , as we know you are stupid monkey )) .

Comment

Seems some monkey from Spain or Portugal got free days from Zoo for weekend time , bayliner below , monkey who left ZOO for week days ,

and monkey still didn't learn to write 2 sentences in English with some logic order, just monkey can write this impossible phrase "you haven't unlearned" . Just stupid guy like you write @nosferano, even when quote my post )) .

But you didn't explain GPSU members how to update ntg 4.5 v4 to v18 , and cases where many units stucked with free update, and then without Star Diag not possible to fix it , but just as monkey writes bullshit, as usual ...

And you didn't explain GPSU members how to update NTG 4.5-4.7 USA to EU with "free" solution . And just stupid monkey like you can write again with monkey's English "higher units" )) , NTG5 , NTG5*1, can't be free, as those units started 2014-2015, and now is 2019, free update is 3y, and only if some dealer's approve , as those units older more than 3 years, no more free map updates . Even NTG 5.5 free update for many owners with this unit didn't work. So most you wrote = bullshit. Just stop write bullshit , as we know you are stupid monkey )) .
                            ! april he answer an try to make a joke.... with this joke you prove that you a faker SCAMMER and Cheater 1 april FFF...... OFF Foda Se !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bayliner

! april he answer an try to make a joke.... with this joke you prove that you a faker SCAMMER and Cheater 1 april FFF...... OFF Foda Se !!!!
                              ! april hahaha , you don't know even use keyboard hahahaaha ! "foda se" haha, stupid monkey from Portugal , still writes only bullshit , and now is little bit jelaous monkey, below bayliner jelaous monkey haha, you'll always leave just stupid and jelaous monkey, like on video below you are ,

https://youtu.be/exxxXMQSLUc?t=46

Comment

I missed your statements. You get angry quickly if you get criticism. STRESS ??? Everyone knows you are an as.hole .. Your wife suffered from monthly disruptions again. Everyone now knows how you are when you get angry :-) Do not do business with this person. If you want to be scammed not my problem. I have warned you

Comment

Working...
                                X