The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Mercedes Comand Aps 2009/2010 V4.1 NTG 2.5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercedes Comand Aps 2009/2010 V4.1 NTG 2.5

Ok, also like to know if somebody has updated his system *with* success

I've noticed that in the system menu ( push the three buttons call-end, 6 and * simultaneously ) HDD protection is turned on.... Maybe this has something to do with the update problems? Unfortunately to turn HDD protection off you need a 4 digit password. Anybody know this password?

Comment

I do not think is possible to burn this correctly. Maybe the images are not correct or need some specific way to be written to the disks.
      I have burned several consumables with various ways without success.

Comment

Just a note that might help somebody.
        Looking at the mds files it seems they are made by a software called GEAR PRO.
        On the other hand the mdf files mention the Roxio Burn Engine 2.1

Comment

Hi to all!

I've burn the images too (using Verbatim DVD-R DL) and comand recognized this. But after some seconds the message "....contact youd MB-dailer" will displayed.
          To this point i think to have the newest firmware (have done the service with an firmware-update in february). To find out whats happend we should compare firmware versionsnumbers.
          I'am not sure, but is it the value after "Avc IPL" in special-menu? On my comand it will displayed "0.822".

Is there anybody who know about that?

Comment

Mercedes-Benz Navigations - DVD Comand APS (NTG2.5) 4.10 - 2010 - Rapidshare Link

This DVD will work with:

A-class 6.2008
            B-class 6.2008
            A-class 9.2008
            CLS-class 3.2008
            E-class 6.2008
            G-class 9.2008
            GL-class 6.2008
            M-class 6.2008
            R-class 6.2008
            SL-class 3.2008
            SLK-class 3.2008

HDD version

Description: For use in navigation systems of Mercedes Benz cars since 2008. with the navigation system Comand APS NTG 2.5 last generation.

Important: The new navigational data is loaded using Update-DVD to hard disk.

A219 827 10 59
            DVD Part no: T1000-16033 / 16034

NB: A COMAND software update 01/09/is necessary for use of this navigation dvd's

Please contact your MB dealer.

MB-V4.1 DVD 1 & 2

This is the latest V4.1 Hard Disk COMAND map update released March 2010. Part number: A219 827 10 59

The 2 DVDs are inserted into your Hard Disk COMAND and the system then updates the map on the hard disk.

It is for the following vehicles with the Hard Disk COMAND system (which has built in bluetooth).

A, B, ML, GL, R, W211-E class, CLS, SL, SLK Model Year 2009 (built from approx 07/2008)
            CLC with Hard disk COMAND (built from approx 09/2008)
            MY2010 Sprinter/Viano/Vito (built from approx 08/2009)

V4.1 differences from V3.0 (2009):

Significant coverage extension for:
            Estonia: +98 percent
            Croatia: +31 percent
            Latvia: +97 percent
            Lithuania: +97 percent
            Now conatins 91,947 towns & communities
            Extended house number coverage, massive improvements in Lithuania and Slovak Republic.
            There are around 157,000 more POIs here than on the previous version.

Coming soon:

Telematisc update disk on NTG2.5

Code:
            http://rapidshare.com/files/387270161/Mercedes-Benz_Comand_APS2.5_HDD_V4._NTG_1.txt
            Last edited by Sanin; 14th May 2010, 14:58.

Comment

Re: Mercedes-Benz Navigations - DVD Comand APS (NTG2.5) 4.10 - 2010 - Rapidshare Link

And how on earth do you burn this?

Comment

Comment

Re: Mercedes-Benz Navigations - DVD Comand APS (NTG2.5) 4.10 - 2010 - Rapidshare Link

part 4 and 37 down.....

Comment

Burned the 2 disks today: just fine!
                    Maybe saturday I can check if they works...

Comment

Hi I have Telematics Update CD 06 2009... maybe Sanin have latest Telematics Update CD from 1/2010...

@Sanin, part 4, part 24, part 37 down....

aso...
                      Last edited by aso; 14th May 2010, 21:51.

Comment

The part 24 is Ok for me at this time..., and yes 004 and 037 is down..

Comment

All links are correct and work

Comment

I can upload new telematic CD for NTG2.5, but I think you cannot use it unless you have online account with MB, because at the moment DAS support only online flashing of COMAND.

Comment

Telematics CD needs DAS 01/2010 for the update. Newer versions will not allow this and need online connection...
                              There is an option to update firmware from the hidden menu of the HU, but I do not think is accepting the telematics disk.

Comment

The files from RS are identical to the files from usenet a few days ago. Only the extension is different (mdf and iso).
                                Has anybody figured out how to burn them correctly?
                                Many users tried but the HU refuses to update the maps even if the latest telematic disk is installed (by MB workshop).
                                I think there is some kind of s/w copy protection.

Comment

Working...
                                X