Help needed: E320 -2010 ntg4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed: E320 -2010 ntg4

I have installed Command APS NTG4 on E350 2010 model, bu when I start navigation it says "insert DVD1" . What is the correct version of Command APS for my E350 2010 model? And what charts updates are available for it? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Soadok; 12th August 2010, 09:51. Reason: Wrong model number...

Re: Help needed: E320 -2010 ntg4

The only thing is that you insert the DVD that came with the car!
    Certainly when you buy a 2010 car you take delivery of the correct DVD as well!

You need Comand APS NTG4 for W212
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Originally posted by gazo View Post
      The only thing is that you insert the DVD that came with the car!
      Certainly when you buy a 2010 car you take delivery of the correct DVD as well!

You need Comand APS NTG4 for W212
      Regretfully i didn't get any install DVD..now after i tried updating with this i get insert DVD message, can't play any audio cd-s..Is there any way to restore previous version without going to dealer?
      Last edited by gazo; 12th August 2010, 20:30.

Comment

How is it possible to buy a car and to agree that no DVD for the navigation system is included?

If you have loaded the wrong disk you may have to flash the unit
        It will cost you lots of money and I doubt very much that the dealer will be able to do it for you
        Since it is a new car, certainly it's under guarantee or is that also something that was not included in this phoney purchase? Is it by any chance a car from a dubious background?

Comment

So: the car is a 2010 E350 model. It comes with internal harddisk. Maybe everything is already installed there, and there is no need for DVD? Strange thing that i didn't get any Comand Aps DVD. Yes, the car is under guarantee, i just hope that i wouldn't loose it after all this..
          Last edited by Soadok; 12th August 2010, 20:53. Reason: typhoos

Comment

When maps are pre-installed there is of course no need for a DVD
            Than I hope you will regard your own action a bit foolish

Comment

The reason i tried updating Comand Aps was because i had only the major roads available (Romania), then i thought that updating i would end up with more detailed maps. Looks like the above link to NTG4 W212 Comand APS is not working for my system, or maybe a faulty dvd?..i'll try burning it again..anyhow the harm was done...

Comment

DVD Audio APS 50 Europe Version 3.0 - 2009/2010 [NTG4-212] This is what are you looking for...i think.

Comment

Hi. I'm looking for fresh NTG4-212 years 2010/2011 map! Is someone?

Thanks

Comment

Comand aps??ntg 4 w212.....??

Comment

I'm looking for CroatiAN language for this system (NTG4 W212).. Was it already developed ? Thx
                      Last edited by NavCore; 6th March 2011, 11:47. Reason: gazo told me that I don't know how to spell word Croatian
                      + 250 posts @ oldGPSU

Comment

Originally posted by NavCore View Post
                        I'm looking for Croating language for this system (NTG4 W212).. Was it already developed ? Thx
                        Why should you be looking for Croatian if you do not even know how to spell it?

Comment

Originally posted by gazo View Post
                          Why should you be looking for Croatian if you do not even know how to spell it?
                          And why are you bothering with my grammar faults? This isn't grammar exam! And btw, everyone know what I wanted to say. I misspelled that accidentally, and the fault was so banal that it's not worth mentioning... but some people have to complain on that... Why?

Is the language pack with croatiAN language arrived already ?

Thx
                          + 250 posts @ oldGPSU

Comment

Working...
                          X